WANTED: podcast producer

podcasts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 caliban

• Admin, Advisor, Director
  • 9,150 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 11:09 PM

We are looking for a proactive, friendly, individual with some knowledge of the life extension landscape to help with the monthly longecity interview podcast.    

Duties: 

a) identify suitable guests, invite them and schedule the interview 

b) pre-announce the podcast on the forum

c) prepare a bit of background info

d) prepare a set of questions 

(Note: this advert differs from an earlier version where we were also looking for a producer to do the post-show editing. This aspect is now covered.) 

Candidates can post below or use the contact form

MicrophoneHot.png

• like x 1

#2 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 10 April 2017 - 02:36 PM

If I was feeling better I'd love to do that. There is now a possibility that my symptoms are caused by a chronic mould infection so not sure if I could do this. Expressing an interest.

#3 Zed

• 36 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:08 PM

Sounds like a neat role. I am currently leaving for an overseas trip ( which will curtail access to the internet some) but will follow this thread and on return if help with that role is still needed would be happy to contribute.

PS - I also have some Adobe After effects & Premier experience so happy to assist whoever is doing that role (if needed in the future).

Cheers 

• Agree x 1

#4 Nocturno

• 24 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 10:43 PM

Hi , although covered , Just incase: 

I'd Love to help with pre and post production audio,EQing ,compressing , hums , clipping noise reduction  , video editing if needed (actual research documents showing up on screen as the interviewee mentions them , w\e) 

More than that , I'd also like the have a chitchat with the one who's covering that aspect atm to learn his workflow see how he works , I like to learn all the time. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: podcasts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users