http://www.businessw...Reversal-Patent

https://patentscope....O2017062311.pdf

http://www.egaceutical.com/

• like x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#2 natasjlp

• 47 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 05:43 AM

EGA's method of NMN appears to be from three major groups of compounds (according to their patent).

They claim to be able to prevent the feedback loops from occurring, and thus extend the rebuilding affects of NAD+ activating the Surtuins, by adding two compounds to NMN treatments.

These are the three main compound groups outlined in the patent:

1. A repair system activator [such as: NAD+, NMN, NR, NaAD etc...]

2. A methyl donor [such as SAM-e, choline, vitamin B12 etc...]

3. An antioxidant defense activator [ such as H2O2, H2S, NaSH etc...]

I haven't been able to locate a source for purchasing as of yet, but there are studies outlined in the patent, of how and when specific compounds were delivered to human participants. I have reached out to the CEO of EGA, and will see what if any response there may be from them.

My thought is, one would be able to begin taking NMN, and add in supplements from these 2 general groups, in order to potentially see similar results.

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 alc

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 208 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:33 AM

"I have reached out to the CEO of EGA, and will see what if any response there may be from them."

Please tell us if you hear back. To be honest, I was not impressed by their youtube video (which is pretty old).

Also, I hope they will publish data from human studies.

#4 johnross47

• 747 posts
  • Location:table 42 in the restaurant at the end of the universe

Posted 25 April 2017 - 08:10 PM

The patent document is 100 pages and very dense. Dosing information begins at p.28

• Agree x 1

#5 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:41 AM

But who is this fella? The application betrays a person without a solid base in biology and obviously an outsider to science. Just skimming through the text diagonally I could not help noticing many errors, some of which shocking, even though irrelevant to the issue at hand. But then why mention them at all? (ex. "flat worm" C. elegans) And so I noticed many small and larger things that were very wrong, and I am not an expert. This makes me suspect that an expert in the field would find here a gazillion wrong things. Still, the core of it, which is using NMN + some methyl donor could work -- or not -- does anybody know?  

PS 

those who may think that I'm nitpicking with  "flat worm C. elegans", think again. Flat worms are fundamentally different from the rest of us, nematodes and C.elegans among them included. It's like saying in passing that 2*2=3 and not noticing it. This is a huge red flag. ..not to mention the rest of it, starting with the attempt at a sorta a ToE in biology. a greedy crackpot -? 

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:01 AM

This thread on NMN may be of interest to those here. There are many mentions of Egaceutical corp., and a "LawrenceW", who is active in the thread, was a member of the small trial group for Egaceutical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users