Zoledronic acid

anti aging age reversal life extension

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 08:36 AM

Hi Longecity Friends,

Zoledronic acid is a substance normally prescribed to patients with severe cases of Osteoperosis. It comes in a 4 milligram dose diluted in 5 milliliters of sterile saline solution. Its administration is usually done in a hospital setting with the 4 milliliters diluted into 100 milliliters of IV solution which is administered intravenously over 15 minutes.

However, this particular substance interested me by virtue of certain other characteristics such as its life extension abilities. Given its widespread use among a population of patients sufferin from Osteoperosis, its effectiveness was tested on many people in comparison to control groups. These studies pointed to an unexected side effect. Those given Zoledronic acid outlived the control group by an average of 5 years.

Apparently this was the result of the action of Zoledronic acid on stem cells, which is boosts and rejuvinates, in layman's language. Here is a link to an article about this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4832316/

For this reason I ordered a single dose of 4mg (0.8mg/ml) Zoledronic acid from Ukraine for self-administration.

http://ukrainianmall...ja-kislota.html

This item arrived quickly and I then decided to self-administer it first diluting it in an additional 5ml of injectable saline solution and injecting it subQ over approximately 1 minute. While this is not the usual injection protocol, it is often the case that the elderly with poor veins are administed IV solutions subQ instead, with no problems other than the slower speed of delivery of larger quantities of liquids.

1. This is a potent medicine not to be self-administed lightly. One must be aware of all counter-indications and side effects. I do not recommend repeating this experiement.

2. The side effects I encountered were very strong and unexpected. I imagine that in hospitals people are kept in a hospital room for several days after receiving this drug. My side effets lasted 3 days at an intense level and only completely disappeared after a week.

3. It was indicated that it could have flu-like effects. I can attest that it was like the worst flu I ever had, with very high temperature fever for almost 24 hours, to the point that a friend was so worried she called the firemen to rescue me. I managed to talk them down and about 6 hours later I was doing better.

4. Documentation states that one can have aching joints. My knees and elbows felt fine but my entire spine and the center of my back felt like they had been hit by a truck. I could barely move without intense pain and it was very sharply painful to breathe, causing me to take tiny respirations so as to not distend my chest. For about 24 hours I could hardly move. This was alarming as it wasn't expected. One thing was for sure, this drug wasn't neutral. Its entire range of effects however isn't yet know to me in my own experimental setting.

To conclude, I did this experiment for three purposes. I'm getting older and could have weakening bones, meaning that strengthening them with the primary function of Zoledronic acid can't hurt. The side effects seemed limited and benign, at least on paper. I wanted my stem cells to be as healthy as possible before undergoing stem cell treatment in a clinc. And finally, this substance carries the promise of extending our life span by 5 years possibly. Who wouldn't like to life an extra few years at the small expense of temporary discomfort?

This resumes my experience with Zoledronic acid, which I injected 10 days ago and that hasn't shown a tremendous visible difference in my health or wellbeing at this early date. I do hope it wasn't for nothing, having among my objectives not just age extension, but eventually at least limited age reversal.

FWIW

DareDevil

• Informative x 1

#2 SearchHorizon

• 167 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:29 PM

Could the drug have been administered at a lower dose? (e.g., 1 mg, 2 mg. etc). Obviously, the goal would be to reduce the side effect. Conceivably, one could administer this multiple times.

#3 YOLF

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:10 AM

Very interesting, I imagine that lower doses should be used in younger people who need less bone remodeling. I'm thinking you overdosed, but I'm also thinking that you may have been able to remove some extracellular junk. Does the package list any excipients? Foreign drugs often have some stuff in them that can be bad for you when combined with US food preservatives..

I'm wondering if this would also be effective on skin diseases. Would be interesting to see someone try it who has psoriatic arthritis to see if they note improvements to their skin from the tissue remodelling. Any reason to believe it's effects would be present in the skin?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 YOLF

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:13 AM

Hmmm... found this:

https://www.inspire....teeth-problems/

Side effects might be considerable.

#5 YOLF

Posted 28 May 2017 - 02:16 AM

Or perhaps the teeth also gp through remodelling and jettison fillings in the process? Or they suffer from calcium deficiency that could be fixed with a calcium toothpaste?

Edited by YOLF, 28 May 2017 - 02:17 AM.

#6 DareDevil

• Topic Starter
  • 283 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:55 AM

Could the drug have been administered at a lower dose? (e.g., 1 mg, 2 mg. etc). Obviously, the goal would be to reduce the side effect. Conceivably, one could administer this multiple times.

Hi SearchHorizon,

I guess this might be possible, however there is such a thing as dosing thresholds at which drugs are more effective, being less so above and below this sweetspot. Since the only reference I have to it producing benefits is for those given the 4mg dosage in a single infusion, this is what I chose to do. I am however confident that dosing it at 1mg daily over 4 days should give similar results and slightly reduce the side effects.

#7 DareDevil

• Topic Starter
  • 283 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:57 AM

Hmmm... found this:

https://www.inspire....teeth-problems/

Side effects might be considerable.

Hi Yolf,

I am not sure if it has to do with dental "remodelling" although anything's possible as information is severely lacking in this rare situation. It doesn't happen often and since my teeth have been relatively problem free for a few years, I didn't worry about it. Here is an article about those cases. It seems more risky in the case of cancer patients who receive considerably higher doses over a prolonged protocol.

http://www.ema.europ...b01ac058004d5c1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anti aging age reversal life extension

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users