• Create Account
LongeCity .                       Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Cerebrolysin is NOT a Nootropic for otherwise healthy Biohackers? [SURVEY]

cerebrolysin cerebrolsyn nootropic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Cerebrolysin Experience (4 member(s) have cast votes)

From Cerebrolysin did you experience...?

1. Very positive Nootropic effects (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

2. Somewhat positive Nootropic effects (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. No noticeable effects (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Some undesirable effects (0 votes [0.00%])

5. Severe undesirable effects (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
⌛⇒ LongeCity grant support for self-testing

#1 jroseland

• 635 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 05:26 PM

I've been researching Cerebrolsin and have come across a lot of Biohackers saying that it's really an effective smart drug but I've also come across some people that don't recommend that otherwise healthy young people use it as a performance enhancing Nootropic.

So I wanted to get some statistical data from those of you who have used it as a smart drug, as opposed to those who might have used it specifically to treat Alzheimer's or other cognitive decline.

Please respond to the poll.

Thanks!

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#2 prophets

• Registered User, Advisor
  • 2,153 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

How many polls and threads do we need about this?  It's enough already.

• Needs references x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jroseland

• Topic Starter
  • 635 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

Are there many other polls about Cerebrolysin?

How many polls and threads do we need about this?  It's enough already.

• Ill informed x 3

#4 Kinesis

• 235 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:15 AM

Are there many other polls about Cerebrolysin?

How many polls and threads do we need about this? It's enough already.

I don’t recall seeing any recently at least. There was a thread, though not a poll, here: http://www.longecity...er-experienced/

I don’t think an update is out of place, and regardless am interested in your perspectives anyway.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Keizo

• 300 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:39 AM

I won't answer in the poll because really my reason was severe cognitive problems relating to protracted benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, although I would consider myself quite normal as of the last few years I can't exclude it mostly being down to becoming better from that particular condition, and I can't recall my baseline before this particular concern came to be. But yes sure I think it has plenty of potential as a "smart drug", and it appears somewhat unique to me in that it has some obvious long-term effects albeit those might not be the most obvious or flashy. 

I saw prophets posts about his concerns, and while I can't speak of that in particular (except I do imagine the "flu like symptoms" listed in the leaflet and experienced temporarily by myself and some other person certainly does seem like an immune reaction) I can say that after having used maybe 1000 ml since 2013/2014 there are some long-terms effects and while most of it has been positive one somewhat negative effect is that I appear more sensitive to things like nicotine, racetams, caffeine, methylphenidate. Although that is in part positive as well, but it makes it hard when I cycled this stuff to figure out a good dosage for those other substances in between (on the rare occasion I did), sensitivity kept changing. It increased the effects of these substances the most right after having done a cycle or on the rare occasion I combined it, and the longer time passes the less increased effect of these substances.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cerebrolysin, cerebrolsyn, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users