- - - - -

Pram Dosage and Effect

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nocnoc

• 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for taking a moment to read my post.

I got a little tub of pram from smartpowders a couple weeks ago and I've taken a range of dosages and left nothing.

I started with a single 1/4 tea spoon, which is ~450mg of powder and exactly 200mg of pram and recently took 3.3g ~(1.5g of pram). Still nothing. Choline seems to have a nice refreshing effect.

Not sure if the supplier is poor, if this is common, or whatever. I'm 6'3, 235lb and lift vigorously in the gym.

Please post your thoughts and suggestions and feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks,

noc

#2 Cephalon

• 497 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

Hey Noc

Smart Powders is legit - the product will be fine. Did you try other racetams before?

Sometimes it takes some time to respond to racetams. There is a nice thread called Piracetam - how to get most of it (or similar) which should help you.

Good luck ;-)

Edited by Cephalon, 28 May 2012 - 02:32 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Moonlite

• 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:37 PM

I've been taking a compund capsule of 150mg pram - 150mg citicoline - 150mg piracetam twice a day. I've had no negative side effects. The reason I'm taking the piracetam with pramiracetam is because I was told they assist each other since one is fat soluable and the other water soluable and help to minimize adverse side effects. I don't know if this is true but I got the information from a biochemist. Can anyone expound on this?

#4 antproofcase

• 14 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:38 PM

Some swear that if you aren't getting around 4.8G of Piracetam per dose (that may not be exactly right, but search and you'll find the thread), that you will be missing out. That was not my experience. It seems for me that piracetam, while having having a a downward curve in its efficacy through the day, stays with you and builds the longer you take it. For me, I started with 800mg and a timed release choline 600mg, twice a day. There was a noticeable change in clarity, but after a week I bumped it to 2x800 plus the same amount of choline, and noticed an improvement in cognition over and above that. I've topped out at 3 of the same (2.4g per dose) of piracetam, and 1 of the 600mg choline twice daily, about 5 hours apart. This seems to be the right dosage for me (I'm 5'11" and only 160 pounds, soaking et). Above that dosage (and I've done up to 4.8G per), I feel no different. I am now adding ALCAR (+1 500 with each dosage of the same), but that's only been 2 days, so it's a bit early--initial results are better than 2x2.4G/600mg alone. I don't think I will bump up Piracetam to any greater dosage for me. I will also search on melatonin, but my experience with that is that it effects my dreams--or at least makes me remember my already weird dreams, which, if that is the case, are the product of a diseased and tortured brain--and just the same, I'd rather not remember them!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#5 Moonlite

• 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

I think I'm on the wrong thread - sorry.

Edited by Moonlite, 02 June 2012 - 01:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users