* * * * * 1 votes

Going grey

grey hair stress and hair genes and hair

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Danae

• 7 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

Anyone out there over 50 and still no grey hair? If so what do you think helped - genes or lifestyle?

Is there anything in the theory stress causes loss of hair colour? President Obama went grey within months of taking up office.

Grey hair is apparently due to an accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, and there are various claims out there that it can be 'cured'. Did anyone reverse grey hair growth naturally?

#2 mustardseed41

• 928 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:25 PM

Gary Null said he reversed his with tons of super green powders. I call BS on that. You can be healthy as hell, do all the right things, and still go grey. Mainly genetics.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mikey

• 987 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 September 2014 - 10:11 PM

I have been told by someone who hadn't seen me in three years that my hair was noticebly thicker and darker than when he last saw me, after taking Tocomin SupraBio tocotrienols. My hair was thicker after about five months of taking 3 every morning, so I increased it to four. 

After about 18 months I and friends noted my hair was a shade or two darker.

If the right antioxidant controls super oxide, that could stop SU from causing dysfunction in hair follicles. 

The same applies to controlling hydrogen peroxide.

So I take five capsules every morning and my hair definitely looks thicker and slightly darker than it did before Tocomin SupraBio.

Numerous companies sell it. I buy the Health Origins brand.

I was also told that horsetrainers load horses that are greying with paprika and it reverses greying, so I started adding organic paprika to my foods.

#4 Logic

• 2,659 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

This forum has tons of threads on the subject:
http://www.google.co...gsc.q=grey hair

Rooibos and White tea if H2O2 is the problem.
http://www.longecity...ndpost&p=670261

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: grey hair, stress and hair, genes and hair

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users