Stack Details

• Submitted: Apr 15 2019 02:07 PM
  • Views: 3054

Beta Tryptase

- - - - -
beta tryptase

Description

Hey all

This is a bit of an odd request, but for many reasons I won't go into, I have reason to believe I am deficient in a form of tryptase known as "beta-tryptase".

I was just wondering if anybody could help me acquire low doses of this to take which I believe could improve my health? Either yourself or possibly the name of a lab that could supply me with this?

Any help would be great as I feel like I have hit a total dead end on this quest.

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Beta Tryptase -- -- No instructions provided.

I don't know where you can find that, but you can search for Trypsin (and even find beta-tryptase, I don't know the precise difference, you can find it trypsin relatively easy).  Many are not familiar with this though this benefit lots of people, Trypsin/tryptase helps those with certain mutations, that on surface are helping longevity mechanisms, but taken as whole affecting the health of a person negatively.  It helps those with mast-cell degranulation like disorders, allergies etc.  It is an enzyme famous for protein digestion.  I feel this is under-discussed topic and there should be a lot more conversation on it.