• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine or Eria Jarensis Extract?

nootropic

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 08:05 AM

Anyone use this? Amazon has bulk for cheap.

#2 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

It seems to have short-acting stimulant effect through TAAR1-agonism. But I think DMHA is stronger and longer acting, of the OTC stimulants.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 BioHacker=Life

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 07:36 AM

It seems to have short-acting stimulant effect through TAAR1-agonism. But I think DMHA is stronger and longer acting, of the OTC stimulants.

Lasts at least 6 hours for me at 150 mg.

#4 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 11:57 AM

Lasts at least 6 hours for me at 150 mg.

What kind of effect do you get from it and what purpose do you use it for?

I've only used it in preworkout products along with caffeine and other ingredients.

#5 BioHacker=Life

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 01:06 PM

What kind of effect do you get from it and what purpose do you use it for?

I've only used it in preworkout products along with caffeine and other ingredients.

Like low dose adderall. Focus, energy, and I feel great! Don't see too much of a crash either more of a slow down.

#6 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

I'm using Kraken pre-workout product. It contains 125 mg N,N-dimethyl-phenethylamine, 100 mg DMHA and 150 mg caffeine per scoop. Gets me going pretty well and have good workouts. I experimented a bit with higher doses, up to 4 scoops but it seemed to just make me more agitated and a bit angry. 2 scoops was OK. 

#7 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:30 PM

Synthetic DMHA is much less potent than real DMHA derived from Julgans Regia Extract. Most DMHA is synthetic known as 2-Aminoisoheptane,Octodrine,amino-6-methylheptane, 6-methylheptan-2-amine, etc... but real DMHA is 2-amino-5-methylheptane or 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine. Big difference I’d say real DMHA is about 30% stronger. I don’t react well at all to DMHA I get jittery and anxious which is odd because DMAA is much more smooth for me. This is a good article about the differences.

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha

Olympus Labs Re1gn contains real DHMA and it’s by far the strongest pre workout I’ve ever used. A full serving is almost too much.

Edited by John250, 23 May 2018 - 10:31 PM.

#8 BioHacker=Life

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 08:33 AM

Synthetic DMHA is much less potent than real DMHA derived from Julgans Regia Extract. Most DMHA is synthetic known as 2-Aminoisoheptane,Octodrine,amino-6-methylheptane, 6-methylheptan-2-amine, etc... but real DMHA is 2-amino-5-methylheptane or 1,5-Dimethylhexylamine. Big difference I’d say real DMHA is about 30% stronger. I don’t react well at all to DMHA I get jittery and anxious which is odd because DMAA is much more smooth for me. This is a good article about the differences.

https://blog.priceplow.com/dmha

Olympus Labs Re1gn contains real DHMA and it’s by far the strongest pre workout I’ve ever used. A full serving is almost too much.

Is this the same as https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Octodrine

#9 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 09:07 AM

No, theres no phenyl ring in that, its not the same. thansk for the heads up on this, didnt know this existed, i might be willing to take about 50 mg if people are saying 125 is the dose. I dont believe in stimulants but in a low dose combined with other methods. Ahh i see someone above already said a full dose is almost too much anyway.

#10 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:58 PM

Octodrine is DMHA it’s just another name for it. I personally don’t care for DMHA. Makes me jittery and it’s not a pleasant high. Feels like pure norepinephrine with zero dopamine stimulation. I actually like DMAA( 1,3-dimethylamylamine) in smaller doses(20-30mg) it’s a smoother high with s much longer half life.

#11 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:24 PM

I actually prefer somewhat unpleasant stimulants when it comes to lifting weights. That way I work harder for the results and lifting heavy will counter that unpleasantness through endorphins. If I take something that gets me directly feeling high, while more enjoyable feeling will be addicting and lead to eventual crash - and the results may be worse. Anything that gets you high will get you low, sooner or later.

#12 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

I actually prefer somewhat unpleasant stimulants when it comes to lifting weights. That way I work harder for the results and lifting heavy will counter that unpleasantness through endorphins. If I take something that gets me directly feeling high, while more enjoyable feeling will be addicting and lead to eventual crash - and the results may be worse. Anything that gets you high will get you low, sooner or later.

I agree. By “high” I meant a motivational/energetic high is seen more with DMAA for me opposed to DHMA.

If you want an unpleasant high try a high dose of 1,3-Dimethylbutylamine(amp citrate) lol. It’s awful lol

I’ll tell you what was awesome though. Back in the day a few products used Arecoline Hydrobromide(arcofuel). That stuff was awesome but of course they linked it to cancer so it’s banned now.

Edited by John250, 04 June 2018 - 05:06 PM.

#13 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 05:18 PM

I actually found amp citrate somewhat nice stimulant, not particularly effective though.

Did you ever try the original Driven Sports Craze? It contained that methamphetamine analog. Very strong stuff, but an example of a stimulant that gives you impression of something great but eventually messes you up. Dysphoria, paranoia and a compulsive need to redose.

#14 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:43 PM

I actually found amp citrate somewhat nice stimulant, not particularly effective though.

Did you ever try the original Driven Sports Craze? It contained that methamphetamine analog. Very strong stuff, but an example of a stimulant that gives you impression of something great but eventually messes you up. Dysphoria, paranoia and a compulsive need to redose.

No never tried it. The strongest pre I ever used was DNA’s METH-X original formula. It was banned long time ago and there were rumors that it had microdoses of methamphetamine in it.

Lately what I found has given me the nicest cleanest energy is nicotine along with my regular stimulants like caffeine with theanine,etc. I started with American spirits as they don’t have all of the chemical additives as most cigarettes but they do add ammonia to the nicotine which makes it much stronger. The first few days was great but then I found myself needing more and more with a pretty negative feelings about 30 minutes after. Plus I obviously don’t like the side effects of tar in my lungs. I switched over to copenhagen long cut and found not only does it give me more energy but I don’t get the crash and it’s much safer even though there are risks associated with it as well. I don’t like that nicotine is a vasoconstrictor but i usually take so many vasodilators throughout the day like citrulline, aakg, norvaline,etc.. Id assume the vasoconstriction is minimal.

Edited by John250, 04 June 2018 - 06:51 PM.

#15 BioHacker=Life

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:50 AM

Octodrine is DMHA it’s just another name for it. I personally don’t care for DMHA. Makes me jittery and it’s not a pleasant high. Feels like pure norepinephrine with zero dopamine stimulation. I actually like DMAA( 1,3-dimethylamylamine) in smaller doses(20-30mg) it’s a smoother high with s much longer half life.

Are you sure? Everything I've read says this is a synthetic drug that does not occur in nature. Can you cite a study that shows this is natural?

#16 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

Are you sure? Everything I've read says this is a synthetic drug that does not occur in nature. Can you cite a study that shows this is natural?

“Juglans Regia Extract, scientifically knows as 2-amino-5-methylheptane, is a naturally occurring source of DHMA (Octodrine), derived from the bark of the English Walnut tree. ”

https://massivejoes....s-regia-extract

#17 BioHacker=Life

• Topic Starter
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 05:09 AM

“Juglans Regia Extract, scientifically knows as 2-amino-5-methylheptane, is a naturally occurring source of DHMA (Octodrine), derived from the bark of the English Walnut tree. ”

https://massivejoes....s-regia-extract

It's an article that appears to make the claim it's natural but I see no research papers or solid proof of this.

https://www.scienced...731708518301821

#18 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 19 July 2018 - 05:58 PM

Is there an european seller for Re1gn? Would perhaps like to try it out.

I'm now using Gold Star Performance Triple-X which contains

L-Taurine 1500mg 
L-Tyrosine 600mg 
Caffeine Anyhdrous 350mg
L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, 2-amino-6-methylheptane, eria jarensis, hordenine HCL, Huperzine-A.

I think the huperzine-a adds interesting nootropic effect to it but it can sometimes increase my introversion a bit too much like I just want to zone in to some activity and also I might get a bit depressed.

#19 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2018 - 07:06 PM

Is there an european seller for Re1gn? Would perhaps like to try it out.

I'm now using Gold Star Performance Triple-X which contains
L-Taurine 1500mg
L-Tyrosine 600mg
Caffeine Anyhdrous 350mg
L-Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, 2-amino-6-methylheptane, eria jarensis, hordenine HCL, Huperzine-A.

I think the huperzine-a adds interesting nootropic effect to it but it can sometimes increase my introversion a bit too much like I just want to zone in to some activity and also I might get a bit depressed.

I carry GoldStar ThyroTrim in my supplement shop. Strongest OTC thyroid booster out. You can contact Olympus Labs I’m sure they ship to EU. Maybe even Ebay.

Huper is ok in low doses. There are way too many pre-workouts that are adding too much Huper along with alpha gpc and other cholines. Too much acetylcholine gives me brain fog I hate it.

Edited by John250, 19 July 2018 - 07:07 PM.

#20 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:48 AM

I carry GoldStar ThyroTrim in my supplement shop. Strongest OTC thyroid booster out. You can contact Olympus Labs I’m sure they ship to EU. Maybe even Ebay.

Huper is ok in low doses. There are way too many pre-workouts that are adding too much Huper along with alpha gpc and other cholines. Too much acetylcholine gives me brain fog I hate it.

Yeah I find excess acetylcholine can make me close-minded, depressed and over-analyzing. Anticholnergics make me quite cheerful and happy but a bit stupid and disorientated.  :-D

#21 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

Driven Sports has new preworkout product called "Rize". They are the producers of the banned pwo Craze which contained small amount of meth analog.

Rize seems to have rather positive reviews but the ingredients are quite unknown to me. Would like to try it out though.

#22 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:01 PM

Driven Sports has new preworkout product called "Rize". They are the producers of the banned pwo Craze which contained small amount of meth analog.
Rize seems to have rather positive reviews but the ingredients are quite unknown to me. Would like to try it out though.

Looks interesting. Here’s a breakdown on the ingredients:

https://leanbulking....ts-rize-review/

Im liking Excelsior from Imperial Nutrition so far. Normally DMHA gets me jittery which is odd bc I have a high amphetamine tolerance. The Kigelia Africana must have different alkaloids than other forms of DHMA. The stim isn’t overwhelming but gives a nice euphoria and clean energy. Not much info is out about the company so my guess is they are adding something else but whatever it is I like it.

Edited by John250, 20 October 2018 - 05:05 PM.

#23 Galaxyshock

• 1,466 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 09:16 AM

I got a bottle of that Driven Sports Rize. Gives clean somewhat euphoric energy for several hours, much more pleasant than DMHA. Kinda feels like Rize contains a DNRI type stimulant but can't really say, those "plant extracts" could be anything. Anyways, it works and had a good workout. I recommend you try it some time John.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#24 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:11 AM

I got a bottle of that Driven Sports Rize. Gives clean somewhat euphoric energy for several hours, much more pleasant than DMHA. Kinda feels like Rize contains a DNRI type stimulant but can't really say, those "plant extracts" could be anything. Anyways, it works and had a good workout. I recommend you try it some time John.

I actually ordered it about a week ago from predator waiting for it to arrive. Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users