Protocols to enhance Stem Cell Infusions

stem cells rejuvenation health iv autologous marrow hbot spirulina

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DareDevil

• 283 posts

Posted 12 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

Hi Friends

I am posting this new topic as a Stem Cell Infusion patient wanting to increase the potential benefits of SCT sessions. I will attest to one thing I have done that granted me results that are beyond the usual ones of the doctors who undertook my autologous bone marrow stem cell IV infusion.

- Several visits to a Hyberbaric pressurized chamber prior to and after the SCT treatment

My doctor said that this helps the stem cells work more effectively by compressing everything within one's body, reducing the size of molecules and enabling the stem cells to circulate more freely through tissues. I cannot confirm this conclusion but it was his interpretation of the benefits of HBOT for stem cell treatments.

- Spirulina as a supplement - not yet tested this for its noted effects but I will in my next SCT

This is something that my doctor advised to take, and he gave me permission to relay this to you here: the intake of relatively large doses of Spirulina prior to and after the SCT session. Online I learned that a normal dose is between 2 and 3 grams per day, I am not sure if this is the dosage he recommended but he said whatever you take it will definitely boost the effects of an SCT infusion. This blue-green algae that is best chosen from a cultivated rather than harvested source, to ensure the absence of contaminants.

- Intravenous Oxygen ?

What I seek to clarify and also find a way of self-administering or finding a relatively simple way of gaining access to this treatment, is Intravenous Oxygen. I will link to a webpage that shows the technical IV oxygen unit used in hospitals:

http://www.startstem...p?id=69&lang=en

This Russian clinic also uses a number of other processes to stimulate stem cell activity, which are most useful and easiest to emulate outside of their clinical environment is anyone's guess:

StemCell-Process.jpg

LINK:

http://www.startstem...-procedure.html

I have noted the great benefits of oxygen on health, but am not aware of how the other methods they use can be of use. Any ideas about how to gain oxygen boosts or about the other techniques described here are welcome.

DareDevil

• Informative x 1

#2 drtom

• 84 posts

Posted 28 May 2018 - 05:01 PM

Hi DareDevil,

Are you seeking a stem cell transfusion because you are ill or because you are attempting some anti-aging therapy?

Click HERE to rent this BIOSCIENCE adspot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 28 May 2018 - 07:07 PM

My doctor said that this helps the stem cells work more effectively by compressing everything within one's body, reducing the size of molecules and enabling the stem cells to circulate more freely through tissues. I cannot confirm this conclusion but it was his interpretation of the benefits of HBOT for stem cell treatments.

I would check the credentials of any doctor who told me this. He is likely a chiropractor.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 28 May 2018 - 07:13 PM.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 DareDevil

• Topic Starter
  • 283 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:08 AM

In any case I can attest that three sessions in a medical grade HBOT at it's maximum pressure did enhance my second stem cell infusion, which boosted my health and wellbeing a good bit further than the first. In subjective evidence, this ensued:

I'm not young, but directly after the infusion I was able to drive to NYC from Tijuana in only 43 hours with only 3 short breaks for sleep, two lasting 20 minutes and one lasting 2 hours. Upon arrival went out to lunch and spent an afternoon at Coney Island before resting. This is how boosted I was after my second stem cell infusion with 3 medical grade 90 minute HBOT sessions.

FWIW

DareDevil

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users