Photo

Where to buy CEREBROLYSIN??

cosmicnootropic cerebrolysin cerebrolysin

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Doubleup

• 28 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 04:04 AM

I ordered from CosmicNootropic.com a month ago and still have not received. They said they would reship however now appear to not be responding to my emails asking for tracking...

Does anyone have a reputable source for this?!

#2 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:42 PM

I've never had a problem with CosmicNootropic. Sometimes my shipment gets delayed(in transit-I follow the tracking), but it has always arrived. They have always responded to my emails within a day or so. I've also used RUPharma. Never had a problem with them either. I hope things work out for you.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 Doubleup

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:08 AM

Thanks for that reassurance. I have been tracking however it has been a month now since the last scan in Russia...

I will try RUPharma and hope my original Cosmic order shows up or maybe they will reship if I keep emailing...

#4 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

I never received it either

#5 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:16 AM

I got mine from RUPharma

#6 Doubleup

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:33 PM

I've never had a problem with CosmicNootropic. Sometimes my shipment gets delayed(in transit-I follow the tracking), but it has always arrived. They have always responded to my emails within a day or so. I've also used RUPharma. Never had a problem with them either. I hope things work out for you.

When you say "delayed" was it ever a month++?

#7 JASOG888

• 107 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

When you say "delayed" was it ever a month++?

Yes. They contacted me after a month had passed and offered to re-ship my order. I suggested we wait a week. 3 days later tracking showed movement, and within a week my order did arrive. My shipment apparently sat for a while at a US shipping location. No idea why that happened.

• Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#8 Doubleup

• Topic Starter
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:28 AM

They finally did respond to me yesterday. Said my order is stuck in Russia for some reason. Also offered to reship... Must be something going on with Russia USPS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosmicnootropic cerebrolysin, cerebrolysin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users