• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Longetivity Treatment Centers.

longetivity

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rejwan

• 45 posts

Posted 20 June 2018 - 08:20 PM

Hi. My mother is 78 years old. I am ready to spend any amount of dollars possible - no limits, to make her live as much as possible.

Are there any treatment centers in USA to make her live more? I see that rich people like Rockefeller lived more. So there must be a possibility. (I know they did illegal things like organ donation from young people - this is out of question.)

But I want to know if there are credible, reliable longetivity centers in USA that will handle everything. I do not want to make my mother Guinea Pig. So I want to know reliable, proven centers.

Thank you.

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 21 June 2018 - 05:05 PM

There are many, of course, but I am not familiar with which ones are the most effective and ethical.

Two leads perhaps;

Terry Grossman has operated a "wellness clinic" and cooperated with Ray Kurzweil in the past. They definitely have the right mindset.

Otherwise LEF has a referral list of many doctors who dabble in rejuvenation.

• Informative x 1

#3 YOLF

Posted 24 June 2018 - 05:53 PM

Rescue Elders is an option. I'm not sure if anything they have is FDA approved for it, but it will work and definitely isn't palliative life extension care.

Basically, you pay to be researched on. You probably won't want to use their human parabiosis (young blood infusions), but they have a variety of other treatments that will actually produce more sustainable results like their senolytic treatments.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 rejwan

• Topic Starter
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

Thank you so much to both of you. Other comments are also welcome, other people can benefit too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: longetivity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users