- - - - -

Calcium supplement with only calcium

calcium supplement

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 protoject

• 952 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:21 PM

Hey, I've been having blood problems due to malabsorption (and worse stomach issues that I'm not mentioning), the doctors don't know what it is yet, probably celiac but I really don't know because I didn't notice having celiac that extreme before, anyway .....

Does anyone know of a good calcium supplement? Looks like all the ones out there are always combinations with other nutrients and vitamins. I don't want that, i just want calcium.

Also my body does seem to react better to chelates than other forms.

I don't know if this is possible but if there is a liquid one that would be even better because then I could control the dose way better. I remember we used to have Calcium sold here and it came in like 500mg - 1000 mg tabs. Years later, it seems to be off the market, and I can honestly understand why they would do that, but now I seriously need calcium because my stomach/ blood problem is causing bone problems. I've amped up on a lot of supplements, many have actually helped, I do eat calcium foods but I don't think I'm even hitting 100% and it's just a pain in the ass to have to be so meticulous and obsessive about what I'm eating all the time. (i of course will continue to make good effort but it's just not easy to stay on track, supplementing would be appropriate considering I was dipping into malnutrition last month)

#2 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:11 AM

https://www.nutrabio...tegory/calcium/
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calcium, supplement

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users