Turns out my Adderall was METH!

adderall meth

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 July 2018 - 09:45 PM

Got 20 tabs of Shire 30mg IR from a guy I know who got them from a guy he knows, etc. I was excited as I never tried shire and they have been discontinued. First one I took was a half tab and I railed it. Something was off It had a weird smell/taste/drip. It seemed to work ok the first 15-20 minutes but I noticed it wore off really quick. I decided to send a tab in to get tested and look at the results. Caffeine and Meth! I’ve never tried meth so I wasn’t sure what to expect but I assume it had a pretty low dose since it wore off after maybe 45 minutes we’re normally an Adderall gets me through about 2 hours.

https://www.ecstasyd...d=6439&mobile=0

Edited by John250, 25 July 2018 - 09:46 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Informative x 1

#2 jack black

• 1,294 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2018 - 10:05 PM

interesting. Once I bought SAMe in capsules on ebay that worked well as stimulant, but much different from store bought SAMe in enteric capsules (that did cause diarrhea, but little mental effects). Who knows, maybe it was low dose meth. How did you test it?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• Topic Starter
  • 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2018 - 11:49 PM

interesting. Once I bought SAMe in capsules on ebay that worked well as stimulant, but much different from store bought SAMe in enteric capsules (that did cause diarrhea, but little mental effects). Who knows, maybe it was low dose meth. How did you test it?

That link is the website that test it. $150 per sample. I had another Adderall made from a company called Belles Fabre that says it’s from France but it comes from Mexico. First off they say it’s 30 mg extended release which it’s not because it’s a Crystal like white powder. It’s the worst burn of anything I have snorted and it almost has a cocaine like numbing drip. I just sent a sample of that in to get tested should have the results in about six days.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: adderall, meth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users