• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Most euphoric, stimulating, pro-social Kanna source?

kanna supplier suppliers source best kanna

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 August 2018 - 05:29 PM

Title says it all, I've read tons of really exciting positive reviews about kanna being a great, euphoric and stimulating yet anxiolytic botanical. Unfortunately, as far I can tell, I haven't really noticed much of anything from the two different eBay extracts I've tried. I know eBay isn't really the best place to be getting kanna and other substances in general but one of the sources I tried (elv biosciences) came highly recommended by a user I talked to here.

Anyway, what do you guys recommend? I want some good long lasting euphoria and hopefully a corresponding boost in confidence and social acumen as well. I know botanicalzen used to be considered the king of kanna products but I'm not sure if that is still true given that they changed suppliers. So I'm also considering Sceletium Source, Relax Remedy, Wakingherbs, and Big Tree Kanna.

Any and all recommendations are very much appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Edited by jacobjerondin, 18 August 2018 - 05:30 PM.

#2 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 30 January 2019 - 10:51 AM

I use the kanna e-liquid from Azarius, and I really like it, but I cannot really compare it as my vaporizer is somewhat low-powered. I had a really really great euphoric 30:1 extract from Maya once, but when I bought more, the next batch made me absolutely miserable, i.e. pro-depressant. That was a real downer.

• Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 jacobjerondin

• Topic Starter
  • 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:53 AM

Ahh man, it seems like it's quite difficult to find a really consistently good Kanna source. I've tried 3 different places, one random eBay seller with good reviews, elvbiosciences, and waking herbs. I haven't felt much from any of them but I didn't try wakingherbs enough I think. I'm going to try their 50:1 extract sublingually sometime soon again when I get the chance.

The main product I want to try is liftmode's new extract, it's pretty expensive but if it lives up to the great reports I've read about Kanna it'd be easily worth it. I'm still waiting for the first reports back on how that is.

#4 GABAergic

• 349 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:25 AM

so you are looking for kanna only to get high or is it to help your depression? not sure i understand this since kanna isnt really a thing to use and get high. it might help mild depression though, nothing huge. if it was helping depression in huge amounts with proven benefit it will be banned and sold by pharmaceuticals by now. it just isnt the best choice when it comes to depression or getting high really. but im thinking of trying those e-liquids of it, might be something different for all i know thanks for info :)

• dislike x 1
  • Disagree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 BioHacker=Life

• 249 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:44 AM

Zembrin it's the only clinically studied kanna extract and works like a charm.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kanna, supplier, suppliers, source, best kanna

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users