• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Pregnenolone amazing effects vanished...- how to mimic it?

pregnenolone euphoria mood effects tolerance

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grandmaster

• 217 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 11:45 AM

Hello. So i tried pregnenolone by MRM in october 2017. First two days nothing then on third day - amazing mood after waking up, verbal fluency at university, great memory, energy... I stopped to drink coffee and take any caffeine because i felt so great that i didnt need it.

Unfortunately it lost it's effects after few weeks of using it. I dosed two 50mg pills before bed and sometimes same amount during the day. I tried pregnenolone by Source Naturals on january this year and felt nothing. I found some last pills by MRM month ago and tried it sublingualy - that felt good again but effects vanished after two days.

Why i had so great reaction to this stuff? How can i mimic those effects? Only side effect i noted was wieght gain which is not good though.

#2 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 24 August 2018 - 01:11 PM

Pregnenolone is a neurosteroid and is known to produce the sort of effects you noted. However, perhaps you should have been taking 10 mg--or even 1 mg--rather than a hundred, and not every day. Pregnenolone sulfate is known to be effective in the brain at very low levels.

The neurosteroid pregnenolone (PREG) and its metabolites pregnenolone sulfate (PregS) and allopregnanolone in serum are inversely associated with cognitive improvements after oral PREG therapy, raising the possibility that brain neurosteroid levels may be modulated therapeutically. PregS is derived from PREG, the precursor of all neurosteroids, via a single sulfation step and is present at low nanomolar concentrations in the central nervous system. PregS, but not PREG, augments long-term potentiation and cognitive performance in animal models of learning and memory.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4164982/

At least you didn't run into what this person did--

By the second week, I felt fantastic. My energy was insanely high and I was unable to sit still -- I had to keep doing things and getting things done. I was convinced that the doctor was had massively improved my quality of life as I felt more energetic and unstoppable than ever before. After the second week, my physical and psychological condition began to deteriorate rapidly...

https://www.longecit...dhea-nightmare/

One doctor on dosing--

How much to take and when 
Directions, dosage: For long term use I suggest 1 to 5 mg. Most pills come in much higher amounts. You can break a tablet in small pieces. Do not exceed 5 mg per day. Do not take it for more than 5 days in a row without the advice of your physician (though many doctors are not familiar with the dangers of this hormone, ask them to read this article). Supplementation may elevate your DHEA and progesterone levels, and DHEA can increase estrogen and testosterone levels. Do not take more than 2 mg daily for prolonged periods without medical consultation. The best time of day to take is not well known but as soon as waking up is a good option.

Edited by Turnbuckle, 24 August 2018 - 01:34 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

Try a transdermal version. Life-flo has a good one. 15mg but the bioavailability is much better with transdermal so you don’t need high doses.

#4 Grandmaster

• Topic Starter
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:41 PM

Try a transdermal version. Life-flo has a good one. 15mg but the bioavailability is much better with transdermal so you don’t need high doses.

I think i gained weight after using pregnenolone...can this one cause similar effects?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 August 2018 - 06:43 PM

I think i gained weight after using pregnenolone...can this one cause similar effects?

Pregnenolone is pregnenolone no matter what form you use. Only difference with the trans dermal is you absorb it better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pregnenolone, euphoria, mood, effects, tolerance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users