• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

A better way to conduct Group Buys, by redan.

group buys

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 01:02 AM

Hello,

I am Redan. If any of you remember me I used to handle group buys in the past. My main motivation for making group buys was to enable the attainment of unique and specialized products for nootropic purposes. I have made mistakes in the past when dealing with group buys; but, I think I've devised as close as perfect a transparent group buy mechanism that I want to propose. I've been avidly interested in nootropics since 2010 due to personal issues with depression, ADHD, psychosis disorder. My main motivation is to deal with ADHD as to make more a more functional person, given that I am quite dysfunctional or atypical. With that said, I've spent 8 years of my life buying and dealing with nootropics. I have worked for IRC.BIO, THT, and conducted numerous group buys, including ISRIB, GTS-21, BPAP, Uridine triphosphate, Pitolisant, and some others which I even forget. I have made mistakes in the past, and am avidly aware of the dynamics of how group buys are conducted based on experience with dealing with them. The failures of the previous group buy promises weighs on my mind, and thus I am creating this post. I propose the following as to how to better deal with group buys and avoid ambiguity and possible moral hazard:

First, funds would be gathered in a pseudo-Kickstarter method and handled by a trusted individual. The fact that one individual would handle the funds is inescapable and only affirmed by trust in him, there's no other way to mitigate moral hazard on the part of this individual. If I am wrong and another way to accumulate funds and manage them if it is possible, please share your thoughts then. One option to deal with this would be an escrow account on behalf of all participants. I'm not aware of any such service on the internet other than websites like Kickstarter.

Second, most transactions will be completed through Alibaba. All participants will know that the management of the group buy is not selling the product at a higher price or surplus value than base cost. This can be confirmed through 3'rd party invoices of the cost of the product from the supplier on Alibaba. 

Third, orders will be placed through a community available account to all participants on Alibaba. By, this I mean to say that all participants will be provided the password to the account on Alibaba to be able to check the progress of the group buys. Alibaba Trade Assurance would be used as a precaution to fraud on the part of the supplier in case HLPC analysis and NMR analysis are conducted on our part to assure bona fide of the purchased product. 

Finally, the product, once purchased, would be distributed by a chosen individual in the group buy. This means that the management of the group buy will have no contact with the goods, and only provide a medium where they can serve the interest of the participating individuals or parties of the group buy.

That's all I can think of how to devise a schematic or template for devising better conduced group buys.

#2 triguy

• 79 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:41 AM

I admire your commitment to right the "wrongs" you may have done......

I am INTERESTED IN YOUR GROUP BUYS

• unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:27 PM

I admire your commitment to right the "wrongs" you may have done......

I am INTERESTED IN YOUR GROUP BUYS

My only failure in conducting group buys was with the BPAP fiasco. All participants obtained what they were interested in just not in the quantity promised. The real fiasco was when I wanted to conduct a group buy for 4F-MPH. It took me a year to pay back all individuals, and it leaves me with a sour taste. But, all individuals got paid back in due time. 

Anyway, I have no real intent to conduct new group buys for the moment being, as I have no funds in doing so, and am somewhat averse to dealing with other people's money. 

That said, I would be interested in orchestrating a potential group buy for GLYX-13 intranasal spray or something of that variety. 

I'll keep you all updated in this thread in case I intend to go forward with a group buy for GLYX-13. 

Edited by Reformed-Redan, 14 October 2018 - 09:31 PM.

#4 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:42 PM

Could people throw in this thread interesting compounds available through Alibaba to gauge interest in novel compounds?

I sent some quotes for NRX-1074 and GLYX-13. I have one quote for genuine NRX-1074 in the amount of 800 USD for 1g. 1g can last a LONG time with that potent compound. 

I also got some quotes for GLYX-13, which I'm confident suppliers from Alibaba have. 

Any thoughts and proposals welcome. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Rickpuiu

• 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:24 PM

I am interested in a group buy of ISRIB

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: group buys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users