I restored nasolabial folds naturally

nasolabial

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 YoungFresh

• Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:58 AM

Hello all, this is my first post and I want to share my regimen for reducing nasolabial folds / wrinkles from the face, with you all.  :-D

I am 27 years old and started to notice these "cheek lines" around 25. I thought it was from my beard or something, then I saw pictures with me with huge nasolabial folds, compared it with old photos and saw how these lines went on my face.. with age. I was a constant alcohol drinker in the past and I suspect this caused my collagen breakdown aswell.

I started researching everything about aging, collagen, facial fat, etc since then and I had a choice, either inject collagen fillers constantly that would cost me tons of money ( I live in Austria ) or try to fix it by myself. So this is how I reduced my nasolabial folds 80% in 3 months.

I look 10 years younger, and almost 0$ spent. However, it's not easy, it's painful and if you can't handle pain, just go inject fillers. Lol

What to do :

On my research I came across few studies where doctors admited that collagen injections can fix nasolabial folds/ wrinkles even without fillers in it !

do you realise what this means ? just the trauma of introducing a needle in the skin and causing damage there, can make the collagen/fat reproduce faster and also resetore the volume.

So , we have one important step here and : Trauma.

You have to do trauma to the skin somehow for the skin to resetore it's look.

I did 4 sessions (each monday night) of 30 min of slapping my cheeks per month.

The slappings were done with clean palms, clean face, I started slapping easy than increased the slapping power, just in the area of nasolabial folds, closest I could to the nose. I increased the power of the slapping at the end of the session to hardcore slapping, I guess slaps were around 500-600 ? the pain would be to the limit of how much you can handle. But the harder the slap, the harder the trauma, the better the process of resetoring the skin look.

At the end of a session my face would be totally swollen, huge, and red, but by the mornig, there was no sign/swolling/color change/etc. In the day of slapping (monday) I consumed 50% of methyl blue bottle (maybe 2 -3 teaspoons size) mixed with water and also after slapping I would put methyl blue on both nasolabial folds after putting hot water on cheeks (to open pores).

About methyl blue and skin : https://www.nature.c...598-017-02419-3 .

In this 3 months period I also took daily korean ginseng supplements, 

Burdock Root supplements, ginko biloba, and cinnamon extract supplements, all known to resetore collagen production / skin etc. After 3 months my face looks totally changed, I suspect I have also fat increase / volume from the trauma done from slapping.

I`m sure one can do the same for the rest of the wrinkles of the face/ etc. but this must be studied better, if any ideas of how to augument this technique/regimen with something to improve it, make it better, please post ! Give it a try if you want, I will continue doing it to resetore face look.

Cheers

Edited by YoungFresh, 15 October 2018 - 09:00 AM.

• Informative x 3
  • Unfriendly x 1

#2 YoungFresh

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 03:06 PM

Please move this thread to ageless looks

tx

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:00 PM

Before and after pics?

• Agree x 6

#4 YoungFresh

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 11:40 AM

First of all, I don't understan why I received "unfriendly" vote, for wanting to help people ? if so, please remove this thread. I did not expect that my free help with my experience would be taken this way; could have been asking money for the technique and sell it on the internet...

I do not want to post before after pics because my identity would be revelead.

All the best,

Regards

• Needs references x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#5 joesixpack

• 457 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:07 AM

First of all, I don't understan why I received "unfriendly" vote, for wanting to help people ? if so, please remove this thread. I did not expect that my free help with my experience would be taken this way; could have been asking money for the technique and sell it on the internet...

All the best,

Regards

Well that certainly convinced me, I will go out back and beat the shit out of myself immediately.

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Cheerful x 2
  • Agree x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#6 YoungFresh

• Topic Starter
  • Registrant
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:30 AM

I don`t know why I`m still answering but,

Yes, it is a secret, that wrinkles can be healed by the needle itself and not the filler. The result of the trauma done by the needle inside the skin causes collagen synthesis. That causes more collagen to be build up so the wrinkles will appear softer and softer with time. You just have to find a way to shock that collagen fibers, and you don't need needle.

read from page 32 : 

https://www.kvm-medi...n_Induction.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4352699/

I quote Dr. Richard Baxter :

Merely the process of injecting a needle without a filler will stimulate collagen growth, in fact there is a technique of making multiple punctures for skin rejuvenation based entirely on that. Some fillers are intended to be active stimulators of collagen growth, which would prolong the effect. The question then is how meaningful it is in terms of the clinical result. There are many advantages to HA fillers such as Restylane, but if collagen growth is the real goal there may be better ways to do it.

What does this mean ? that trauma can cause collagen synthesis/growth. And you can do that even better without microneedles (that do not reach the collagen area) and without the real needles (that are dangerous if not used by a professionl), but by slapping, that can cause real trauma from the shock.

Edited by YoungFresh, 23 October 2018 - 08:31 AM.

• Informative x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#7 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 06:11 PM

Maybe sonic, or ultrasonic pulses of sufficient power would do the same thing.

#8 ironfistx

• 1,172 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 01:28 AM

I was under the impression that nasolabial folds were not wrinkles but were caused from decreased density of bone, which is why things like botox don't work.

• Needs references x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#9 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:22 PM

All the best,

Regards

You know you could post before/after pics of only the area you claim has improved. Not revealing any portion of your face other than the nasolabial area.

This would secure your identity for those who you know will stalk you and seek your autograph.

#10 TheFountain

• 5,362 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 10:24 PM

I promise if you hide the rest of your face TMZ will leave you alone and they will have no opportunity to capture you in the public light and reveal sensitive details of your private life to those who are obviously so incredibly interested. 

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#11 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 04:40 PM

You have a good mind.   You're on the right track.   First off,  botox is not used for NL folds.   It is FILLER,  and yes,  it is very temporary and imo very much NOT WORTH IT.   Stimulating collagen is where it's at.   Filler was useless for me -- in fact more than useless since I ended up with too many broken blood vessels.

Thus the trauma must be targeted correctly,   such as with ultherapy (don't like after trying this)  or radiofrequency or stem cells etc.   The area is sensitive for many reasons which would take too long to go into here.   Lasers are expensive but I am considering them.   For actual change in this area,   there is no absolute cure yet that doesn't involve lifting,  cutting,  adding.   But there are little tricks and tips to do at home,  and you are in fact on the right track.   

One more thing:  you fail to understand that at 27,  unless you had SIGNIFICANT and rapid weight loss,  you don't quite get that aging has not hit you yet.   Trust me on this one.   You have about ten more years to really start to see what aging is.   Enjoy your youth.  Puff put them cheeks,  relax yourself,  and walk on out the door into your life.

• Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users