Photo
- - - - -

Craniyums

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 bedwards

• 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2006 - 11:05 PM

I was wondering if anyone has tried Craniyums. Their website is found at http://www.craniyums.com

Thank you!

#2 bedwards

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 01:27 PM

Anybody? Please...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 twist1

• 18 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 04:00 PM

I haven't tried the product but I went to the site and looked at the ingredients. IMHO the product is way overpriced and you probably could save a good bit of "cheddar" if you purchased the ingredients individually encapsulated or in bulk. However contrariwise, the products' formulations could possess some unique synergistic effect that some have benefitted from.

#4 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 24 April 2006 - 11:10 PM

Yeah, not good.

#5 bedwards

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:07 AM

I have used the individual ingredients for months, and I had no results. What Craniyums does is formulates them into a candy-like caramel, and allows for immediate delivery to to the brain. Normal capsules do not reach the brain effectively, and are destroyed in the body. If anyone has tried them, let me know! =)

#6 Shepard

• 6,360 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

Dude, I have the ultimate weight loss secret that I will sell for only $99.99. I swear that by following my recommendations, you will lose weight.

I'm just joking around, but don't believe everything that you read.

#7 rfarris

• 462 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 07:39 PM

Has "Dude" posted on anything else, or is he simply shilling the product?

#8 the big b

• 146 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 11:59 PM

I have used the individual ingredients for months, and I had no results. What Craniyums does is formulates them into a candy-like caramel, and allows for immediate delivery to to the brain. Normal capsules do not reach the brain effectively, and are destroyed in the body. If anyone has tried them, let me know! =)

Don't take this personally, but that post screams "I work for this company, and I'm on a site that is targeted by it's product, buy and try, tell your friends."

Now if thats not the case, then to answer you, no one here has appearantly tried it, and a candy-like caramel will not transport ANYTHING to your brain faster... Oh, and normal capsules aren't destroyed by the body...

#9 bedwards

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 01:06 PM

Ummmm... What? Please don't accuse me of anything... I don't work for the company, thank you very much. Thanks for trying though...

#10 Shepard

• 6,360 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 04:34 PM

No one accused you. It was just that you made a statement about the product that has no backing, which is what a lot of manufacturers/representatives do. And, based on your low post count, it does add credibility to that assumption....especially considering how many spammers come to the nootropics forum selling their stuff. I read your other post, so I'm assuming you aren't related to the company, so this is just a FYI.

#11 tracer

• 150 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:59 AM

Hmmm.. the can't see any way any "caramel" delivery system crosses the BBB (or even absorbes better via the digestive tract). Perhaps there's something like hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin in the candy. Are any of the ingredients low molecular weight (less then say 400) and fat solouble? Is HPBCD in the ingredients?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#12 bedwards

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:47 PM

Not sure, man! Haha. That's why I was wondering. But I've been looking around, and the reviews have been good.

Anyways, I'm ordering two bottles, we'll see what happens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users