• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Outreach Campaign: 200,000 --Survey Questions--

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 RighteousReason

• 2,491 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 09:37 PM

It looks like that most people (by a slim majority, 51/49) believe dramatically life extending technologies are greater than 75 years in the future.

30% want to die before they break a hundred.

plurality (30%) are all for life extension

#32 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:09 AM

I added just a simple link down at the very bottom of the splash page for the moment. We can add a banner or something, or do something else, so this is temporary, but at least there is something there now. It links to the most recent (7th) page of the Lyso-SENS thread.

http://www.lesurvey.com/thankyou.htm

#33 rjws

• 143 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 01:11 AM

in the results part the questions people leave behind are my fav part

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 wall

• 55 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 03:59 AM

Yea its up and running with around 200 post takers. We havn't put up any links yet its something I've been wanting to do just can't find the time.  I might can get to it Thursday, Or if wall sees this he can do it in a sec. He's a Jedi Master to my padawan in web design lol.

Just let me know what links you want put up and where you want them.

#35 rjws

• 143 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 01:13 PM

Another bump to show the myspace attack that we are doing .

#36 Kallazze

• 14 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 05:05 AM

I think a radical healthy life extension (or extreme longevity) survey would be great!

#37 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 06:49 AM

I think a radical healthy life extension (or extreme longevity) survey would be great!

That is pretty much what this is.

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are saying, how would what you are saying be different than the current survey?

#38 emerson

• 332 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 10:27 AM

It can be done.. I hope by seeing the survey results tho here at imminst we understand what we need to accomplish better.

The fact that only 38.11%, at the time of writing, voted for having heard of the x-prize speaks volumes. Especially given that we're drawing from people who amuse themselves with the internet. It's going to be a long road to walk.

#39 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:03 AM

The fact that only 38.11%, at the time of writing, voted for having heard of the x-prize speaks volumes. Especially given that we're drawing from people who amuse themselves with the internet. It's going to be a long road to walk.

Yeah, I thought everyone had heard of the X-Prize. Maybe they have heard about it but just forgot what it was called.

#40 rjws

• 143 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:10 AM

Thats usually the case live, Ive asked a few people that said no and then as I filled them in they remembered. Thereis so much news out there Its hard for the non-enthusiast to keep trac I guess

#41 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:22 PM

Evidently (according to some of the comments being left) the survey is forcing non-US residents to pick a state still. There should at least be a "N/A" option to pick, I think. Also, athiest needs to be spelled atheist in question 20, and perhaps a "decline to state" would be a good option for the race question.

I would make the edits, but I don't have the proper rights, I don't think.

#42 RighteousReason

• 2,491 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 11:03 PM

maybe add the Singularity Institute www.singinst.org to list of websites?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users