DIM and daily headaches...

dim headaches estrogen birth control

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 castillo

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:36 AM

Anyone try DIM for their PCOS? Can anyone tell me why one dose of Smoky Mountain DIM caused me to have daily headaches afterwards. It wasn't even one complete dose, it was more like 3/4 of a pill. That would make it about 150mg. I woke up the next day with a massive pressurized headache and a feeling of general anxiety. I may have also been on edge because I'm a person who RARELY experiences headaches. I got frightened off by the intensity of it that I stopped after that one dose. Weeks went by and the daily dull headache remained. What did it do to me? Is it continuously detoxing my estrogen? Did I screw myself over by having the "bad" estrogen circulate back into my blood stream. I tried a quarter of a calcium d glucarate to help detox but also felt a general feeling of being anxious and unwell. So I nixed that and resorted to dandelion tea. I could have tried Milk thistle but wasn't in the state to try something new since I have tried dandelion tea in the past and it seemed fine.

I was recommended this DIM after a horrific stint with high dose birth control pills 5 months ago. After all these months, I still experience the crying spells, hot flashes, acne, anxiety/fear the pill caused. This is why I decided to give DIM a try and hoping it will detox the toxic synthetic estrogen crap out of me. Tonight, I braved it and took a quarter of a DIM pill, 50mg. I'm really holding my breath to see if I wake up with a massive headache tomorrow morning. I will drink some dandelion tea once I wake to help the liver along. But I am worried that after I drink the tea, the expected detox headache/migraine may hit and I'll need to take a tylenol. Anyone know if there are any interactions between dandelion tea and tylenol? Will dandelion tea render the tylenol useless since it helps the liver detox? I hope someone can help me, that way once I wake up and feel like I've been hit by a truck, It'll be easier to navigate. Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dim, headaches, estrogen, birth control

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users