Photo
- - - - -

New Cognitex and SODzyme with GliSODin

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Elusive

• 103 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 05:27 AM

Hi..I am about to start the LEF's SODzyme with GliSODin and (latest) Cognitex with Neuro-protectiion complex (without Preg.)

What is SOD...is it safe to take it?
What does it do exactly?
Has anybody experienced any good results with it?
How much and for how long one should take it?
Is the LEF's dose too high or is it fine?

If anyone can please answer the above questions about the new cognitex as well...i would very much appreciate your help!

Lester

(www.lef.org) if you want to check them out.

Edited by lesterlong, 30 April 2006 - 11:54 AM.

#2 power.bulls.x

• 115 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 01:40 AM

GliSODin is safe . and a sups Co will never sell something that is explicitly kills you like poison.

Use the search engine of the forum.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:53 AM

If you are thinking about taking Glisodin, I would recommend you switch to Protandim. Protandim is newer and has better science behind it.

www.protandim.com

#4 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:41 AM

If you are thinking about taking Glisodin, I would recommend you switch to Protandim.  Protandim is newer and has better science behind it.

www.protandim.com

That's a great idea if you want to waste your money on a rip-off product that has not been shown to do anything. So if you have money to burn and don't expect results I would wholeheartedly recommend Protandim.

#5 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 03:59 AM

Exactly my thoughts...about Glisodin.

#6 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 06:15 AM

Your PhD in Protandim is impressive, Biknut, but you might consider studying up on GliSODin a little. After all, oxidative stress is the bad guy, and anything that combats it must be good, right?

#7 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 02:55 PM

Let me ask you something Pablo M. I believe you are taking some, or all of the ingredients in Protandim individually. Probably in larger quantity's than are found in Protandim because it cost you less, and you think more gives you better results. Isn't that right? Some of the other members of this forum do the same. If you really think Glisodin is better, why do you do that?

Do you take Glisodin?

I have looked at Glisodin just as closely as Protandim. The conclusion I've come to is that SOD and Catalese made by my own body in my own cells is going to be more beneficial than ingesting SOD and hoping it can find a way into my cells.

I'm not bashing Glisodin, I just don't think it will work as well as Protandim.

#8 Pablo M

• 636 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 12:22 AM

Let me ask you something Pablo M. I believe you are taking some, or all of the ingredients in Protandim individually.  Probably in larger quantity's than are found in Protandim because it cost you less, and you think more gives you better results. Isn't that right? Some of the other members of this forum do the same. If you really think Glisodin is better, why do you do that?

Do you take Glisodin? 

Actually, I used to take most of the ingredients in Protandim, but nowadays the only one I take in quantity is green tea. I get turmeric occasionally if I eat Indian food. And no, I don't supplement with GliSODin.

I do practice CR, which reduces the production of free radicals and has many, many more proven health benefits than even you, Potandim's strongest supporter, claim for Protandim.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 biknut

• 1,892 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 04:35 AM

Pablo, I appreciate your honest answer. If your main method of reducing free radicals is CR that's fine, and I do understand the basic principle. Less food, less oxidative stress. But CR is not for everyone. Just because I don't personally think CR would be best for me, I don't try to discourage other people from trying it.

lesterlong started this thread asking about Glisodin, a product a little bit like Protandim. I made the suggestion to try Protandim instead because IMHO Protandim is better than Glisodin.

You think CR is better. Maybe lesterlong hasn't heard of it. If you want to be helpful why don't you explain to him why you think he 'd be better off trying CR instead of Glisodin or Protandim. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users