Photo
- - - - -

Prefrontal Brain Repair

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 bobman

• 258 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

If you haven't taken a look at it, Hydergine may be interesting. I'm kind of suffering from a little suspected brain damage due to anti-epileptic use (at least I know I'm not all back yet) for a mis-diagnosed condition, and I tried a little Hydergine I had left and it was awesome. There is a report of "possible firbrotic changes due to prolonged use of Hydergine" floating about, and ergaloids are toxic (in the doses found excreted by fungus in nature...people used to get sick from their stored grains, this is one of the reasons ergots were discovered), but they also have incredible mind-enhancing properties. I'm looking for some answers on their safety myself, but Hydergine is FDA approved, and I don't think that doses up to 4.5mg would be dangerous, for a few months (at longest).

#62 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:38 PM

If you haven't taken a look at it, Hydergine may be interesting. I'm kind of suffering from a little suspected brain damage due to anti-epileptic use (at least I know I'm not all back yet) for a mis-diagnosed condition, and I tried a little Hydergine I had left and it was awesome. There is a report of "possible firbrotic changes due to prolonged use of Hydergine" floating about, and ergaloids are toxic (in the doses found excreted by fungus in nature...people used to get sick from their stored grains, this is one of the reasons ergots were discovered), but they also have incredible mind-enhancing properties. I'm looking for some answers on their safety myself, but Hydergine is FDA approved, and I don't think that doses up to 4.5mg would be dangerous, for a few months (at longest).

where do you get yours from?
peace

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 Logan

• 1,869 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:03 AM

50mg Pyridoxamine (Jarrow PyridoxALL) in AM (best coenzyme of B6 for serotonin and GABA biosynthesis)

100mg Vitamin B5 in the AM

Phosphatidylserine 100mg every 5 hours (potent anti-anxiety)

Magnesium Potassium Aspartate with Taurine (NOW) - 1 in the AM and 1 cap before bed

4.5 grams of Ascorbic Acid powder in glass of water in the AM (great for Norepinephrine and serotonin synthesis)

S-AME 200mg AM - 1 tablet (this will help repair all the polyamine circuits in your brain)

for nutrition and energy and extra support, take a Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen supplement. The mushroom that enhances nerve growth would be Lion's Main.

If you notice, most of the above also enhance the function of the adrenal glands which are simply distal extensions of the brain..

Stay away from herbal "Adaptogens". All they do is overstimulate and exhaust your hypothalamus and pituitary..

Skip Piracetam it worses anxiety due to Glutaminergic over stimulation.

Be in bed by 10:30PM at the LATEST. This will promote growth hormone secretion, brain repair, healing and protein synthesis.

Anyone have any opinions on the statement made about adaptogens?

#64 nito

• 996 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

bump.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#65 spider

• 181 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

I wonder which substance was most beneficial for Kottke's brain repair. I guess tianeptine.

The strange thing with tianeptine is that it is in theory great, but I rarely read positive reviewes about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users