• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Will I ever figure out what’s wrong with me...

d vitamin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ write a quiz!

#1 experimenting

• 354 posts

Posted 15 March 2019 - 11:26 PM

Chronic fatigue, brain fog, OCD unless I take suphraphysiological Vit D doses. But of course I can’t handle those-due to hypercalcemia. Vit K...doesn’t help.

What in the hell is wrong with me?!

#2 Hip

• 473 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:31 PM

Myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome might be the first diagnosis to consider, though several other diseases can cause chronic fatigue and brain fog, including Lyme disease, hypothyroidism, celiac disease, lupus, anemia, hepatitis B or C, chronic inflammatory response syndrome (CIRS).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,696 posts
  • NO

Posted Yesterday, 06:23 PM

List every test you have taken, when and how, and then list the various conclusions which may or may not have been drawn from the results.

Have Dr.s given you any speculations btw? Anything they've thought was suspicious?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 354 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

List every test you have taken, when and how, and then list the various conclusions which may or may not have been drawn from the results.

Have Dr.s given you any speculations btw? Anything they've thought was suspicious?

See other thread. Lab work and genes there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users