Airsealed's independent modafinil results

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 doug123

• 2,424 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 10:14 PM

Here are Airsealed's modafinil results: 99.1% by HPLC. [thumb]

Posted Image

My only suggestion would be to have assays performed for microbiological content and USP heavy metals. Then I am sure everyone would buy this from you.

How much would that lab charge for these two tests? Analytical Labs in Anaheim charges only $80 for a USP heavy metal test. As far as microbiological, I am not sure of that charge.

#2 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 May 2006 - 10:29 PM

I don't think there's actually need to microbiological content test, these are synthetic powders, packaged and kept by pharma grade standards. Microbiological tests are usually done on herbal products.
Manufacturer tests for heavy metals too (per standard, it's not required for every products), so I'm sure it's ok too, but maybe we'll consider that test sometimes in the future, once we get all products to test.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 doug123

• Topic Starter
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:09 PM

I don't think there's actually need to microbiological content test, these are synthetic powders, packaged and kept by pharma grade standards. Microbiological tests are usually done on herbal products.
Manufacturer tests for heavy metals too (per standard, it's not required for every products), so I'm sure it's ok too, but maybe we'll consider that test sometimes in the future, once we get all products to test.

Microbiological profiles and heavy metal analysis are standard procedure for pharmaceutical drugs (1, 2). Record retention for these assays are also required for production of all pharmaceutical drugs.

(1) http://microbiol.org...echnol.2001.pdf
(2) http://www.synoptics...Sep_reprint.pdf

#4 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:16 PM

We're working with top supplier who works with top manufacturers so every part of the process of manufacturing and testing is done per standards. Besides microbiological and heavy metal testing, there are many more tests that can be done depending on substance (check CoAs on our site, you'll see some substances have numerous tests) but doing all these tests at independent lab is very costly. It comes about $1000-2000 for complete range of tests per sample.

#5 doug123

• Topic Starter
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 12 May 2006 - 11:35 PM

I understand -- hey -- you are doing more than pretty much every other company selling drugs on the web -- I can't even afford HPLC, let alone microbiological assays. If I paid for these, I would lose money on sales. I am now the guy contaminating everyone. [:o]

What is important -- in the long run -- is that you are starting a trend -- that is, taking steps to ensure people are getting a legitimate product. Your customers will see this, recognize this, and purchase more from you. Once you have enough sales to cover microbiological and heavy metal testing, you'll already have so much cash that $1000 is a drop in the bucket, dude. ;)

Peace out.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#6 doug123

• Topic Starter
  • 2,424 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:58 AM

Here is a screenshot of the signed version for my fellow COA fiends (ooh...I like the colors...):
;)

Attached Files

• Attached File  new.JPG   71.45KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users