Photo
- - - - -

Modafinil Forms

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 wild2side

• 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:24 AM

The packaging of Modiodal says Cephalon on it (just like Provigil). Also, Cephalon's website claims
that they merged with Lafon (original manufacturer of modafinil branded as Modiodal since 1998 in France), which is
how, i assume, Cephalon acquired the rights for modafinil in the first place. So am i correct to
assume that Provigil and Modiodal are identical??

Edited by wild2side, 25 April 2007 - 07:12 PM.

#32 billmcneel

• 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 08:09 PM

I'm currently trying both modalert (from airsealed marketing) and Vigicer (from pharmacylatina) without being on any other medications. I started with 100mg modalert today about an hour ago. I will post any comparative thoughts if I have if any after a few days.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 overkillx7

• 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:57 PM

It's probably is illegal to import but Modafinil is the next step up from caffeine. I've tried it in many divided doses and the drug does make you feel more alert. You feel awake like you drank a few cups of coffee and it lasts WAY longer. I read somewhere that taking 1200mg+ causes some euphoria, I was the retard that did this and felt no euphoria for 2 days, yes i was up for 2 and a half days, it was horrible!

#34 revnik

• 121 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 08:17 PM

I read somewhere that taking 1200mg+ causes some euphoria, I was the retard that did this and felt no euphoria for 2 days, yes i was up for 2 and a half days, it was horrible!

[lol] [lol] [lol] I did read it somewhere also, good thing I didn't try it [tung]. Thanks for the heads up!

#35 tracker2208

• 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:15 AM

Is it still illegal if I get a prescription from my docotor for Modafinil - and then I import a genenric version of Modafinil? I don't see how that could be illegal since I have a prescription for it...

If you're not a DEA registered importer, it seems it's illegal.

Posted Image

In addition, after seeing this, this, and this, I think it's pretty clear that if you're in the USA, it's probably best to get it filled at the local pharmacy and avoid the unnecessary risk.

That's why I originally suggested folks try Adrafinil first. Read my first post in this topic to see why I suggested one might want to try that route first.

Take care.

I actually looked it up. Section 957 tells you what you can/can't do, and section 960 is the penalties. That DEA FAQ is intentionally misleading IMHO. They don't like the idea of people ordering drugs online so they are going to do everything they can to have people believe they are committing felonies. What they don't tell you about in the FAQ is subsection (b) of section 957, which is:

(b) Exemptions

(1) The following persons shall not be required to register under the provisions of this section and may lawfully possess a controlled substance or list I chemical:

(A) An agent or an employee of any importer or exporter registered under section 958 of this title if such agent or employee is acting in the usual course of his business or employment.

(B) A common or contract carrier or warehouseman, or an employee thereof, whose possession of any controlled substance or list I chemical is in the usual course of his business or employment.

© An ultimate user who possesses such substance for a purpose specified in section 802(25) (FOOTNOTE 1) of this title and in conformity with an exemption granted under section 956(a) of this title.

Unless someone can explain to me how one would not qualify under that exception my amature opinion is as long as you have a script and are ordering a "personal usage" amount (I've read somewhere before that a 3 month supply would be fine, but I'm not sure) you can't be prosecuted. Well, you can be prosecuted for anything but it shouldn't stick.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#36 tracker2208

• 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 01:22 AM

FYI Section 957 of Title 21 http://www.usdoj.gov...ubs/csa/957.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users