Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Growth inhibitors

growth

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 23 July 2019 - 07:17 PM

I'm wondering what growth inhibitors are available. Got any leads?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

#2 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:05 PM

You want to stop all growth from occuring in your body? You don't want wounds and wear and tear to heal? Welcome to sarcopenia, osteoporosis, hair loss, and death.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

Not to that extent... not looking for a total inhibitor, just something in the range of IGF 1 deficiency (dwarfism) to almost normal perhaps being modified for specificity to adipose cells oslt. 

Edited by YOLF, 26 July 2019 - 02:51 PM.

#4 YOLF

• Topic Starter
  • 8,249 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:19 PM

Another example I just read is about GDF11 inhibiting cardiac hypertrophy. Though I've got some reading to doon this subject, looks like it's a matter for debate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:04 PM

Another example I just read is about GDF11 inhibiting cardiac hypertrophy. Though I've got some reading to doon this subject, looks like it's a matter for debate.

Considering that GDF11 is a myostatin analogue, and myostatin is a muscle limiting chemical, I would be more inclined to believe GDF11 could prevent muscle hypertrophy in the heart. But that's just a off the wall wild guess. 

I can tell you all from my own GDF11 experiments it was a waste of money otherwise. Anyone who wants to experiment with it needs to read the papers that argue against GDF11. Very compelling reads.

Why the op wants to reduce HGH / IGF-1 is beyond logic. First of all, if you wait till about 32 years old, which is still quite young, HGH and IGF-1 fall off the cliff and disappear more and more from the body. By 40s it isn't even barely biologically important, which is why for example people in their 40s lose muscle and gain fat at faster and faster rates. 

All the op has to do is wait and his/her levels will disappear naturally. 

I myself use HGH secretogogues and have wonderful results from increasing my HGH levels.

HGH really gets a bad reputation around here and it's a wonderful hormone for the body and healing things and maintaing lean tissue.

Edited by Rocket, 26 July 2019 - 07:05 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: growth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users