- - - - -

best easy to swallow multi?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 curious_sle

• 464 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 05:13 PM

Yeah well,

i really am looking for a easy to swallow small package size multi vitamine kitchen sink style for my mom. It would also have to be something that doesn't shout life extension or whatever on it's cover. Just something decent like senior vitamins or some such.

I did look at a few and had her take "Advanced One Multiple" from Sources Naturals without iron as she is post menopause mind you :-). But alas the "tablets" are big and she can't swallom them easily (might be psychological) but since this is a mayor no-no and i don't want her to choke on em :-) i'd rather go for either a mix in powder or something in smaller tablets or whatever.

So i did have a look at quite a few multis but they are either with odd packaging or hughe tablets or whatever. (Nature's Way Alive looks fairly nice but is like three of the same "tablets" so :-( ).

I'd be gratefull for suggestions.

Best
Curious

#2 syr_

• 500 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:13 PM

LEF Life extension mix comes in powder form like the old good AOR Essential mix (which you can still buy in europe only)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:42 PM

LEF Life extension mix comes in powder form like the old good AOR Essential mix (which you can still buy in europe only)

Did they change the formulation or something? RI still sells it.

Ortho-Core tablets aren't very big, IMO. Not nearly as big as LEF's.

#4 curious_sle

• Topic Starter
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:26 PM

LEF -> says "life extension" on the cover... one of the no-no's :-)

i am considering the AOR powder but... alas it's a lot less splendid then tha caped version :-(

#5 Shepard

• Member, Director, Moderator
  • 6,360 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:39 PM

Just curious......why can't it say anything regarding life extension?

#6 curious_sle

• Topic Starter
  • 464 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:01 AM

well, i wouldn't wanna give false illusions. she's an old lady and i'd just like to improve her well beeing and she's willing to take a multi vitamin. that the multi contains plenty nice stuff shouldn't bother her :-) but the fact should not spring into he eye. I just think it unwise and maybe a bit cruel to talk about life extension for she won't profit much if at all from it which makes me quite sad. so just a "harmless" multi will do for now. Whenever she's ready for more i can still go ahead and notch up but one shouldn't overdo it eh?

#7 ajnast4r

• Guest, F@H
  • 3,925 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2006 - 03:57 PM

natures plus - source of life MINI TABS...

#8 syr_

• 500 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2006 - 04:07 PM

LEF -> says "life extension" on the cover... one of the no-no's :-)

i am considering the AOR powder but... alas it's a lot less splendid then tha caped version :-(

Yes but its a very solid basic multi. And it has the full spectrum E vitamins that you cant find anywhere else (but ortho core and AOR same Total E, which is very expensive).

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#9 curious_sle

• Topic Starter
  • 464 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

natures plus - source of life MINI TABS...

Nice kitchen-sink aproach with minute amounts of everything package. if the tablets are small it oculd be nice.
+ anti-cancer form of E
- no mixed E's just the abovementioned one

All in all not bad... thanks, will consider it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users