- - - - -

Lifespan: Why We Age - and Why We Don't Have To

lifespan healthspan aging nad senolytics ampk mtor philosophy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 TMNMK

• 170 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:38 PM

I just finished reading Dr. Sinclair's book and feel that it is a must-read (probably THE must-read) for anyone interested in this subject at the present time. It explains a few things that have been topics of debate here and provides a lot of context around things that are frequently discussed on these forums. Also, it comes with a very handy notes section in the back that you can use as a guide for finding research that he mentions.

I'm sending a couple of high school exchange students that live with us who happen to be taking some introductory biology classes at Harvard Medical Center this semester on a mission to get my copy signed. Their mission (should one or both of them choose to accept it) will help teach them about networking and getting in touch with people, so Dr. Sinclair if by some unfathomably small chance you're out there reading this, please keep your eye out for one or two 15 year-olds headed your way in the coming months - once they gather enough courage to approach you with your book in-hand!

Edited by TMNMK, 19 September 2019 - 02:12 PM.

• Informative x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users