Photo
- - - - -

Isatori ISA test

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:18 AM

Has anyone ever taken this product or are they able to assess its effectiveness? I have been given some from a friend, want to know if it does what it says?

ISA Test

Thanks again guys,
Centurion

#2 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 31 May 2006 - 06:52 AM

Try it and tell us :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Centurion

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:00 PM

I at first thought it might have just been me, but I have used the product a few times now to no effect. Given that the product claims to be able to raise testosterone levels within one hour and from the first use, I find this quite disconcerting. It has had the effect of making me feel "woozy" and sleep easier when I take it at night, possibly due to the ZMA content. Other than that, no changes in sexual function or libido, no aggression and no enhanced recovery - In other words I exhibited none of the hallmarks of testosterone increase, be those hallmarks desirable or not. (That's a matter for another debate I suppose)

I will continue to use the product, if nothing else it will prevent zinc and magnesium deficiencies and get me a good dose of vit c. I will keep you all posted.

Centurion

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 31 May 2006 - 09:12 PM

Most of the products marketed to raise testosterone are very weak. Some who are deficient in some nutritients could benefit from it, but i assume that average male with good nutrition and supplements (multivit etc) will not see much benefit from it.
Of course there are always synthetic hormones :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users