nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic
⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#1 mikunimaru

• 20 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 12:09 PM

I will introduce myself lightly.
I am a 30 year old man with no degree and no work experience.
My memory is the level that it took several days to learn the word NSI-189 correctly.

From my life situation like this
Even if there are side effects or negative effects over the long term after taking NSI-189, there will be no change in my life.
I can take some risks and experiment with my body.

I would like to record the experience here by taking 200mg to 300mg of NSI-189 phosphate a day.
(Amount calculated from the amount in the rat experiment)

The only other medicine to be taken is Rozerem prescribed for chronic illness.
However, vitamin B supplements may be added in the future to prevent neuralgia reported with NSI-189.
Other than that, we will not take extra supplements.

NSI-189 arrived today.
It tastes very similar to PRL-8-53, which I have taken before.

I will start with a small dose at first, and plan to take 200mg two weeks later.

The only impression after the first dose is that the taste is intense.

I'm not an English learner and this post is written using Google Translate, so it may be an unnatural sentence.

• Cheerful x 1

#2 sentics

• 77 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:36 PM

i hope you're aware that a standard-dose (used in the trials) is about 40 mg. also, there's more and more evidence pointing to inflammation causing memory issues. google brain fog + inflammation.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

i hope you're aware that a standard-dose (used in the trials) is about 40 mg. also, there's more and more evidence pointing to inflammation causing memory issues. google brain fog + inflammation.

Thank you for the advice. I have read through the NSI-189 paper and know that the maximum dose in human trials is 120 mg daily.

The amount of NSI-189 that was administered to rats during the experiment was 30 mg / kg, so when converted to humans, this amount is about 300 mg.

How_to_convert_human_dose_to_animal_dose
https://www.research..._to_animal_dose

#4 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:44 PM

I feel like my old memories are being recalled.
It's only been 2 days since I started taking NSI -189, so I think it's probably a placebo.

The electronic balance will arrive tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so I will be able to measure the exact dose.

#5 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2019 - 06:50 PM

I took 100mg today.
I don't feel any big change in physical condition or psychological state so far.

I will refrain from taking NSI-189 for a week, as I will have a medical checkup next week. After that, I will resume taking it.

#6 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 04:02 AM

I planned to stop NSI-189 for a week, but I will resume taking it today. Just when I had a conversation with another person, I realized that it was slow to speak. My decline in conversation skills is serious. It is necessary to restore brain power by taking NSI-189.

#7 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2019 - 05:48 AM

I have been suffering from unexplained poor health for many years, but when I took 120 mg of NSI-189, my physical condition improved at once.

I decided to stop taking it until next week. This is because next week's examination is related to this unexplained physical condition, and the cause may be overlooked by improving the physical condition due to the effect of NSI-189.

Stop taking NSI-189 for a week.

#8 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 December 2019 - 10:09 PM

I have resumed taking NSI-189. This time I took a product from another source and it tastes the same as before.

I took 110mg at a time a few hours ago, but for now I don't feel the effect.

#9 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 12:17 AM

It is unknown whether NSI-189 is the cause, but I feel nauseous. The NSI-189 taken this time is different from the previous source, so it may have been of low quality. From the next time, I will take NSI-189 purchased from the previous source.

#10 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 December 2019 - 01:32 PM

I took 110 mg of NSI-189 again.

The total dose of NSI-189 today is 220 mg.

The only change I feel so far is an increase in sleepiness.

#11 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 06:41 PM

I took 110 mg x 2 NSI-189 yesterday, but the only effects I feel so far are sleepiness and a real nightmare.

I feel that the words have come out fluently, but since it may be just a presumption, I will refrain from making a decision about it.

Even considering the use of machine translation, I think it is clear from the composition of my posts that my original linguistic skills are low.
Frequent progress reports help to observe this change in sentence composition objectively.

#12 BasicBiO

• 151 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:12 PM

I took 110 mg x 2 NSI-189 yesterday, but the only effects I feel so far are sleepiness and a real nightmare.

I feel that the words have come out fluently, but since it may be just a presumption, I will refrain from making a decision about it.

Even considering the use of machine translation, I think it is clear from the composition of my posts that my original linguistic skills are low.
Frequent progress reports help to observe this change in sentence composition objectively.

I had a lot of sleepiness early in my treatment with NSI. I recommend you keep going with it as the sleepiness faded away for me and then the real benefits were more discernible.

#13 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:51 PM

I had a lot of sleepiness early in my treatment with NSI. I recommend you keep going with it as the sleepiness faded away for me and then the real benefits were more discernible.

Thank you for the advice. I would like to continue taking NSI-189.

Edited by mikunimaru, Yesterday, 03:53 PM.

#14 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:54 PM

I had a vivid dream today, but it was not a nightmare.
And I was able to indulge in thinking even when I was not doing anything, it's still hard to say whether this is the effect of NSI-189 or the effect of getting enough sleep.

I also have back pain, which I think is not a side effect of NSI-189, but simply because of my bad sleeping posture.

#15 StevesPetMacaque

• 31 posts

Posted Today, 01:16 AM

DO NOT TAKE excessive doses of NSI-189. I am probably the only person who has dosed in the range you are planning on, and it was hell. A single ~400 mg dose completely killed my passion and joy for life for a year, and it has taken another year to approach a full recovery. I have previously had great results taking ~ 100 mg (50 mg x 2 /day), so I thought 400 mg should still be relatively safe. I was wrong.

Max I would suggest is 50 mg x 3 / day. Any more than that is unlikely to be of additional benefit.

Neurogenesis is dependent on a hormetic mechanism involving free radical signalling, much like the muscle and endurance one gains from exercise (for example, vitamin C megadoses improve initial performance but impair cardiovascular gains from endurance training). My guess is that too much NSI-189 overloads the brain with oxidative stress which becomes detrimental rather than beneficial.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#16 mikunimaru

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted Today, 02:16 AM

DO NOT TAKE excessive doses of NSI-189. I am probably the only person who has dosed in the range you are planning on, and it was hell. A single ~400 mg dose completely killed my passion and joy for life for a year, and it has taken another year to approach a full recovery. I have previously had great results taking ~ 100 mg (50 mg x 2 /day), so I thought 400 mg should still be relatively safe. I was wrong.

Max I would suggest is 50 mg x 3 / day. Any more than that is unlikely to be of additional benefit.

Neurogenesis is dependent on a hormetic mechanism involving free radical signalling, much like the muscle and endurance one gains from exercise (for example, vitamin C megadoses improve initial performance but impair cardiovascular gains from endurance training). My guess is that too much NSI-189 overloads the brain with oxidative stress which becomes detrimental rather than beneficial.

Please tell me more. After hearing your opinion, I would like to decide whether to continue taking the current dose.

What is hell? What does it mean that joy is lost?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users