- - - - -

Help with basic tips for Supplements.

stack ocd depression mood tips help muscle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fredsify

• 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:05 AM

Hello! I'm a pretty experienced drug guy but have given all of that up. Have some experience with supps but I'm so on the fence about what to actually invest in and spend money on. 
Atm my supps are like this:

NAC: 2-3g divided into two doses
Omega3
Rhodiola Rosea 400mg* (x2 somedays)

Schisandra 250mg* (x2 somedays)
Damiana 80mg* (x2 somedays)
Mate 60mg* (x2 somedays)
Zinc 20mg (b)
Magnesium Oxide 600mg (b)
Copper 10mg (b)

Passionflower 10:1 Extract 200mg x2
Glycine 10g x2
Inositol 10g x2
Zoloft (sertraline) 150mg

Yeah, I pretty much blend all of this into two bags of green tea twice a day with about 6-9 hours in between. (the ones marked with (b) are only before sleep)
I feel like the NAC helps me have a more positive outlook and the Passionflower reduces perhaps some anxiety but I am not totally sold on it so far. I have some incoming supps like Tongkat Ali, Lemon Balm and Sarcosine and hoping to try them out. I'm also thinking about changing the Glycine to Collagen.

My main goals are to increase lean muscle mass, I'm not that into using anything to lose fat, most stims I react badly to as I have OCD. I'm looking into being more "awake" during the day and more restfull during the night, and ofcourse mainly help Depression and OCD symptoms. 

Can anyone tell me anything else that's a total must have for energy/muscle/mood that I should consider spending my money on? Thanks :)

Edited by Fredsify, 12 December 2019 - 01:08 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2

#2 Fredsify

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 04:53 AM

I can't seem to edit my post for some reason; But the copper amounts are wrong, they are 0.8mg. And whoever reported my post as dangerous, irresponsible, please elaborate? Wtf is wrong with you. 

• dislike x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Oakman

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:29 PM

I'd have to say from my limited experience, I don't see much of anything in your list toward your main goals, NAC and glycine maybe excepted, depending on your lifestyle.

Mostly looks like your trying to calm yourself.

Lean muscle requires exercise, good nutrition, and perhaps CR, which you do not mention. I'd do a thorough look in the forum to find suggestions and regimes others use. Good luck!

#4 Fredsify

• Topic Starter
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:17 PM

I'd have to say from my limited experience, I don't see much of anything in your list toward your main goals, NAC and glycine maybe excepted, depending on your lifestyle.

Mostly looks like your trying to calm yourself.

Lean muscle requires exercise, good nutrition, and perhaps CR, which you do not mention. I'd do a thorough look in the forum to find suggestions and regimes others use. Good luck!

I exercise minimum 3x a week. Used to do 5x a week. Have trained extensive Powerlifting, Crossfit and Classic Bodybuilding styles :) 

But yeah my "main" goal is to control my OCD and calm down, I am a too hyped up individual. 

I don't know what CR is? 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 Oakman

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:24 PM

I exercise minimum 3x a week. Used to do 5x a week. Have trained extensive Powerlifting, Crossfit and Classic Bodybuilding styles :)

But yeah my "main" goal is to control my OCD and calm down, I am a too hyped up individual. 

I don't know what CR is? 

CR is short for Caloric Restriction, explanation >  Calorie restriction is a dietary regimen that reduces food intake without incurring malnutrition. "Reduce" can be defined relative to the subject's previous intake before intentionally restricting food or beverage consumption, or relative to an average person of similar body type. Wikipedia

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, ocd, depression, mood, tips, help, muscle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users