• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Decent and affordable supplement shop that ships from within Europe?

europe shop

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shroomsupplementer

• 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2020 - 04:40 AM

So far I've been mostly keeping to eBay along with a couple of other shops that sell specific products, shopping there once a year to save on shipping.

But now I'm at the point where I cannot find certain products on eBay, or the sellers I trusted stopped selling the products, or the prices went wayyy up.

I could buy it from American-based shops, or sometimes China-based shops (whether on eBay or otherwise) which have good rep, but if I do that, I'd have to pay around 50% extra for import and shipping fees. That's a no-go, I'm not rich enough for that nor does it feel right to pay so much extra just because the goods are location on a different continent.

That has happened in the past and I just shelved the supplements for "search for a supplier in a few months, hope to find one"

But now that I joined this forum... I'm sure someone resides in Europe around here, who buys supplements and ran into a similar problem.

So can someone recommend me a trustworthy, well priced online shop that ships from within the EU (or Norway/UK/Iceland)?

Specifically I'm looking for medicinal mushrooms, various herbals, shilajit, citicoline, alcar, sulbutiamine and the like, maybe noopept and racetams if that's legal (gotta look into it, just got a few pills of piracetam and noopept a few days ago, and I'm really liking the stuff! I stack them together along with caffeine and citicoline, works wonders!)

• like x 1

#2 sunseekerone

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 February 2020 - 08:06 PM

Hi there,

count me in on this research. I´m looking as well for a good source with decent prices in Europe...

For medical mushrooms i use VITA IDEAL on amazon, but they are so fucking cheap that i fear it is only some flavored dirt filled in bags with pesticides... :)

But i fear most vendors in europe will get their stuff from manufacturers in east asia... so again problems with pesticides and heavy metals...

All i found on EBAY was a manufacturer in india that got all the plant extracts...

A friend at the university will check the extracts for heavy metals. If the test is alright i will buy some stuff there until i find a good source in europe...

I hope there are more people from europe that have some good sources here. Please give us some info people...

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 shroomsupplementer

• Topic Starter
  • 9 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 March 2020 - 02:57 PM

Hi there,

count me in on this research. I´m looking as well for a good source with decent prices in Europe...

For medical mushrooms i use VITA IDEAL on amazon, but they are so fucking cheap that i fear it is only some flavored dirt filled in bags with pesticides... :)

But i fear most vendors in europe will get their stuff from manufacturers in east asia... so again problems with pesticides and heavy metals...

All i found on EBAY was a manufacturer in india that got all the plant extracts...

A friend at the university will check the extracts for heavy metals. If the test is alright i will buy some stuff there until i find a good source in europe...

I hope there are more people from europe that have some good sources here. Please give us some info people...

How's VITA IDEAL working out for you? I have been looking into their mushrooms, and honestly, they seem decent. They don't test for active constituents though, if I recall it right, but they do test for heavy metals, or at least they provide some sort of CoAs for that.

Does it have an effect?

Have you tried other brands?

Maybe you even got your friend to test them for you?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#4 sunseekerone

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:08 PM

How's VITA IDEAL working out for you? I have been looking into their mushrooms, and honestly, they seem decent. They don't test for active constituents though, if I recall it right, but they do test for heavy metals, or at least they provide some sort of CoAs for that.

Does it have an effect?

Have you tried other brands?

Maybe you even got your friend to test them for you?

Hi,

i´m very skeptical regarding presented certificates from companies. Yes it certainly looks decent.

I got subtle effects for my health, getting seldom sick, but i take a lot of other stuff as well. Since some time i take cats claw and artemisia annua as well, read a lot of good stuff.

It took half a year for my immune system to get on a decent level...

Havent tried other sources until now, but im open for suggestions.

Sadly still waiting for my friend to do the test. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: europe, shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users