PPAP group buy

ppap hcl phenylpropylaminopentane

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Rorororo

• 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 February 2020 - 09:24 PM

I am facilitating a group buy with PPAP (Phenylpropylaminopentane) I am in the process of reaching out to suppliers for a quote.  As this is a rare commodity; buying in bulk at a discounted rate wouldn't be a bad idea.

If you are interested please reply to this thread.  If I get a group of > 10 people, I will proceed with the large purchase.   

Edited by Rorororo, 04 February 2020 - 09:25 PM.

#2 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:41 AM

Messaged a few suppliers....looks like no one is bitting (on the group buy)....

Perhaps a small synopsis on what PPAP entails:

Unlike stimulants such as amphetamine, which release a flood of monoamine neurotransmitters in an uncontrolled manner, (-)-PPAP instead only increases the amount of neurotransmitters that get released when a neuron is stimulated by receiving an impulse from a neighbouring neuron. Both amphetamine and (-)-PPAP promote the release of monoamines and deuteramines, however while amphetamine causes neurons to dump neurotransmitter stores into the synapse regardless of external input, (-)-PPAP does not influence the pattern of neurotransmitter release and instead releases a larger amount of neurotransmitters than normal.[6]

Edited by Rorororo, 05 February 2020 - 05:42 AM.

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Meggo

• 93 posts

Posted 05 February 2020 - 05:54 AM

Too bad, would have liked to try it...

#4 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 February 2020 - 07:53 AM

Too bad, would have liked to try it...

You still can!  I (along with many others) have been waiting for this to be re-stocked at a popular nootropic company.  I see reddit posts saying the same thing (they delayed their shipment).  It's time to just order it directly from the supplier. I waited months already with no avail.  It's actually been reported that one user has been waiting for a year and they keep responding with the same thing (3-4 weeks until it is restocked) but it never gets restocked. 

It is a very under-rated stimulant with enormous amount of potential.  Think of amphetamines without the side effects! 

If people start finding out about it, then they will hop on the group buy.  

#5 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2020 - 02:15 AM

Found a supplier for $10/gram.

I am going to get expedited shipping.  I am also looking for verification CoA?  I have never done this but there will probably be a CoA fee along with it.  It might raise the price of the gram if I am going to test it and then resell it.  I know there is a bunch of people on reddit waiting for this but im not going to bother. I doubt they will partake on group buys and it honestly seems like a pain coordinating that on there.  The supplier's MoQ is quite low. Either or, I might just buy and test a batch for my personal use (freeze it until I use it).  Unless someone else wants in and splits the CoA with me? 

#6 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2020 - 09:39 AM

The PPAP arrived!

I took 100 mg of modafinil this morning alongside 30 mg PPAP - I was extremely agile, confident and most importantly I got a rush of motivation and concentration.  The effects lasted roughly 5 hours. 

I decided to redose with another 30mg with similar effects that I had this morning; lasted another 5 hours.

Exactly what I expected stacking it with modafinil.  Amphetamine focus without the tunnel vision!

If anyone wants in: I can "resell" 10 or 50 gram pouches.

Edited by Rorororo, 13 February 2020 - 09:41 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#7 diegosancho

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:39 PM

Hey, I am interested in getting some of that of that product as well.

#8 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2020 - 08:44 PM

I ended getting a 1kg from a company that had a better reputation. I do not need any more than 100 grams (that easily exceeds my lifetime supply).  I am hoping to get rid of it at a one go.  Another user messaged me. I don't do this for a living but if I can make my money back then sure why not. Once I get a good amount of members (or any amount). I will reach out, sort it out and then go from there.  The 1kg wasn't too expensive, worst case scenario is reaching out to the labs (if you need it soon). One person offered a 10 gram but they were somewhat sketchy. They replied only asking me to do a bank transfer without answering specific questions that I raised. 

Facilitating this seems like a hassle but I can knock it in a day or so when my schedule clears up (~2 weeks) and that will produce more time to get more people to jump in. I don't want to keep doing this.  I will then just get rid of the remainder of my supply to the people.  I read the life of most powders can be around 2 years in a freezer so I obviously have no need for the rest. 

Edited by Rorororo, 14 February 2020 - 09:07 PM.

#9 diegosancho

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:15 PM

OK so let me know what I can do to get some, to try it out. I read about, it seems really interesting and worth trying.

#10 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:30 PM

OK so let me know what I can do to get some, to try it out. I read about, it seems really interesting and worth trying.

I can always give you the supplier's name (either the somewhat sketchy MoQ 10 gram or the 1kg one).  

#11 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:33 PM

I was about to start a group buy and read how other people conducted them. It was always sketchy and people just ended getting mad at the organizer.  I don't have a shop and I really don't feel like doing this; from other users past experience it seems to be problematic. This is also also a research chemical and I don't want to dive into the precautions that I have to take on my end (disclaimers and what not).  There is no benefit for me and it might bring about problems (someone already voted my comment as pointless LOL).  If I DM you the source then my hands are clean ( I am not advising\advocating\suggesting...etc anything beyond research nor consumption ).

You can always wait for the popular nootropics company also. 

Edited by Rorororo, 17 February 2020 - 09:37 PM.

#12 gamesguru

• 3,465 posts

Posted 20 February 2020 - 01:54 PM

BPAP/PPAP was pointed out as early as 2012 by Redan

i don't remember exactly, but then too it was framed as a soft, almost miraculous solution in ADHD.  IIRC, there were some recent concerns about it building up in the liver.  And a few groups on reddit tried it, I think they're still around they didn't unlock super-intelligence or take over the world or anything.

things like this just need to be studied more, and they never are of course.  It's like you could have 40 VERY similar chemicals all lined up in 40 test tubes, but if you spend years and years focusing on compound 23 and really the interesting one is 25, well hopefully at some point it's going to be obvious to you there's a goldmine next door.  But often times it seems we're so close, but then it just never generalizes into anything.  I'd love to see more folding@home and computation efforts to underpin the underlying structure and finally provide some concrete answers into why certain drugs work and so on.

• Informative x 1

#13 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2020 - 11:50 PM

BPAP/PPAP was pointed out as early as 2012 by Redan

i don't remember exactly, but then too it was framed as a soft, almost miraculous solution in ADHD.  IIRC, there were some recent concerns about it building up in the liver.  And a few groups on reddit tried it, I think they're still around they didn't unlock super-intelligence or take over the world or anything.

things like this just need to be studied more, and they never are of course.  It's like you could have 40 VERY similar chemicals all lined up in 40 test tubes, but if you spend years and years focusing on compound 23 and really the interesting one is 25, well hopefully at some point it's going to be obvious to you there's a goldmine next door.  But often times it seems we're so close, but then it just never generalizes into anything.  I'd love to see more folding@home and computation efforts to underpin the underlying structure and finally provide some concrete answers into why certain drugs work and so on.

Its funny you mention Redan.  It was actually his group buys that turned me off.  Everyone just attacked him and it seemed like a headache to deal with any group buys from reading his threads.  

It was BPAP that had concerning thoughts on the liver.  I haven't came across yet any concerns about PPAP HCL.  You are absolutely right though; the main focus is spent on amphetamine then methylphenidate.  A minor tweak here and there to warrant a new patent and chime in the money.  It will be immensely expensive to conduct research on a chemical that has an expired patent; my viewpoint is that there won't be a R.O.I. It is a shame how it ends up being, but that is life. Everything revolves around money, if there isn't potential to make money...no one is going to research it to the amount it deserves or conduct the trials. 

Edited by Rorororo, 21 February 2020 - 12:10 AM.

#14 jlatino

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2020 - 09:33 PM

Hi,

I'm in. 

#15 DereckLivinNH

• 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2020 - 11:23 PM

I am definitely in too!  I used this stuff extensively for over 2 years from newmind until they stopped restocking it.  I had to go back on amphetamines and as a result my performance dropped. Its sometimes nice taking adderall instead but its more of a pleasure drugs and it results to side effects if I take it back-back long enough.  I need to go back to PPAP!  I was so excited to read this. Please DM the supplier!

#16 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 March 2020 - 02:42 AM

Hey guys,

I been getting multiple DMs in my inbox. I am not selling it, I will message you the name of the supplier from alibaba.com/  - Just a heads up

#17 DereckLivinNH

• 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2020 - 08:53 AM

Placed my order..did you ever get this third party tested?  The company sent me a COA but I bet you anything its full of sh*t.  I doubt they ever tested it, im sure its a legit product but I dont think any lab goes to the extent and gets it tested by another company. 

The thing I miss most about PPAP is emotional control.  If I take adderall too long w/o breaks (i was actually experiencing this today) then it messes with my head.  I get  depressed, anxiety...de motivated...the only thing that can cheer me up is thinking about sex... It goes to the point where I need to take a break (drug break) to be more productive.  Its actually counter-intuitive, I become less productive. 

With PPAP, I doubt come across this hurdle. Its honestly the perfect stimulant for studying purposes.  I must admit that adderall does give you a bigger kick \ rush...sometimes your cheek feels numb but the downfalls arent worth it. I rather be more productive. 

Edited by DereckLivinNH, 05 March 2020 - 08:55 AM.

#18 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 March 2020 - 06:43 AM

No, I never did. Sorry.  I probably should but I have been pretty busy that I haven't spent the time to look up a good lab to send it or where to send it in general 

#19 DereckLivinNH

• 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2020 - 02:05 AM

It arrived today, I am so surprised after covid-19.  I wasnt expecting it until weeks more. I don't think it impacted shipping since its a person-person contact that is needed for transmission. I think a product that is being shipped can not act as a proxy for transmission. Still, everyone is freaking out and I can't believe shipping is still running overseas. Logically, it makes sense but at these times it baffled me. People are hoarding up on toilet paper as in preparation of an apocalypse...

Regardless, I took my first dosage from the batch and it definitely seems like its the real deal. 

EDIT: If anyone knows of any testing that can be done, please share :) Peace of mind is nice. 

Edited by DereckLivinNH, 15 March 2020 - 02:13 AM.

#20 Vajra

• 6 posts

Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:46 AM

I am in too. If someone could please DM me a supplier, I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks

#21 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 March 2020 - 07:34 AM

I DM'd everyone.

I also want to give a huge F*** you to newmind. I have been waiting on PPAP for many, many months and they kept lying to me.  I am using it as my medicine and was relying on their word.  They kept saying it will be restocked in 3-4 weeks. At one point they said they have the product and it is being shipped to be tested.  It was a complete lie.  I don't trust a company with shady practices like this.  I am not sure why they never restocked, it didn't take long to buy on my end.  It has to be a reason but regardless of that reason, I was completely annoyed. 

#22 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 March 2020 - 09:05 PM

Hey, is it still possible to join the group buy? What's the dosage? Price? Can you write the experience report?

#23 Hang Wu

• 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2020 - 01:30 AM

is there another group buy or can I join this one by any chance, that would be fantastic.

#24 SucubbusLT

• 31 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:06 AM

Also looking to buy this

#25 dalack

• 68 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 May 2020 - 11:28 PM

Can someone please message me the Alibaba supplier

Thanks

David

#26 Lottus27

• 2 posts

Posted 16 May 2020 - 07:51 PM

Would it be possible if someone could DM a message of the Alibaba supplier? Please and thank you.

#27 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2020 - 02:32 AM

I might just do a one big resell of this. I have a bunch in my freezer still. If people want in, please DM me.  I will also reply to old messages. 

I will end this on 5/23.  If you want in, please message me BEFORE then.  I will get rid of the rest to the people that get in. So the order will be split up at least 50 grams.  So $150 dollars will get you AT least 50 grams (most likely more).  I am going to divide the remainder from the excess amount I have then ship it out.  

This is NOT lab tested. There is NO coa.  I am pretty pure its legit. How pure? I have no clue.

I will ship it on 5/23. If you need it sooner then I will ship it sooner but I will ONLY ship 50 grams (no more than 50).

Edited by Rorororo, 17 May 2020 - 02:41 AM.

#28 Rorororo

• Topic Starter
  • 306 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2020 - 05:48 PM

Actually, I think the resell is a bad idea on my end. I can not advocate people take RC.  People are implying that they are going to take it.  It's not worth it.   

If it was a herb, yeah, sure, why not.  However, its not.  I don't know the laws of this substance in their locations. I just know mine. It will be messy and its not worth it at the end. 

Edited by Rorororo, 18 May 2020 - 06:40 PM.

#29 Vajra

• 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 06:15 PM

Understood.  Taking into consideration our world of lawyers and liabilities, it is a wise decision not to proceed if you are unsure about your legal position.  Especially during this strange time when many have lost their common sense, if they ever had one.  I was planning to place an order on Alibaba soon, I will simply get it for there.  

Stay safe and be well

Vajra

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 baronjpetor

• 24 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 04:15 PM

So, as Rorororo doesn't want to sell his PPAP anymore (sigh..), did anybody find a good supplier?

If anyone knows one, please PM me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users