• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Programmable Tattoos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Live Forever

• Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 10:55 AM

Here is the story.

Quite interesting, I thought. It is about the use of nano-particles as a tattoo, with the ability to change it. The possibilities they mention in the article are quite cool, such as having a display that appears on the back of your hand with your vitals, or other info.

It doesn't require nano-tech, as they mention pragrammable chips and such as well that could be used. Neato. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Karomesis

• 1,010 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 05:29 PM

Needless to say, I already have ideas for what I want. My augmented DNA from fingertip to fingertip with a face on my back swallowing the galaxies, and having two hands outstretched with the greek alpha in one hand and omega in the other.
who said the desire for omnipotence is unbecoming of an immortalist? I seek to bother no one,just to overcome all known limitations, to be left to my own devices and phantasms.

I love the idea of removable moving tats, it allows for me to change my apperance as fast as I change as a person.I don't want to be stuck with something and eventually tire of it like I do other things in life. I long for the day when things ocur so rapidly as to be almost real time, constant evolution. The question remains however, as to the final result of the process itself, anyone have a good guess?

#3 Athanasios

• 2,616 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:10 PM

That is some very cool tech!

Augmentation technology seems like it will be common place. The choice of augmentation tech will probably be as abundant and changeable as types of clothes today.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Live Forever

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Recorder
  • 7,475 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:34 PM

That is some very cool tech!

Augmentation technology seems like it will be common place. The choice of augmentation tech will probably be as abundant and changeable as types of clothes today.

True. Nowadays we have to limit ourselves to things like a sixth sense through a magnet implant, but in the future, the sky is the limit! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users