Photo

Scientific Evidence Behind Key Qualia Ingredients

qualia nootropic stacks premade stacks biohacking channel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 matisvijs

• 26 posts

Posted 29 February 2020 - 03:59 AM

Trying to start a Biohacking/Nootropics channel on Youtube for fun!

Here's the first video reviewing the key ingredients in nootropic stack 'Qualia Mind' - I backed it up with studies on each of the ingredients.

Any good/bad comments welcome - What should I improve on, etc.

Here's the vid:

Edited by matisvijs, 29 February 2020 - 04:00 AM.

#2 jroseland

• 1,117 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 11:27 AM

To summarize my objections to Qualia...

1. It contains ingredients at insufficient dosages. I believe in taking Nootropics in the dosages that are demonstrated as being effective in human trials. For example, it contains 200 milligrams of Alpha GPC which I question, the dosage range recommended in studies is 400 - 600 milligrams. There's little good reason to assume that it benefits you in a minuscule dosage.
2. Nootropic stacks deprive you of the opportunity to experiment with different dosages and figure out what dosage works for your unique neurobiology.
3Dosage tolerance curve, if you use all of those Nootropics daily you build up a tolerance to them. I recently designed a cool infographic where I have two data plots illustrating this.
4Questionable quality of ingredients. When they include 28 different ingredients you have to question the quality of the individual ingredients. They have no incentive for the quality of the individual ingredients. There's no public COA for the ingredients, although according to the FAQ on their website: We receive and review a COA (Certificate of Analysis) for each batch of every raw ingredient coming in, conducted using HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) and MS (mass spectrometry). You have to believe that it contains all 28 of those ingredients on the label.
5. They pay their affiliates a pretty high commission percentage (25%), so you have to consider the financial incentive of those recommending it so enthusiastically. It looks like the true price of Qualia is around $100 so I'm not sure if I want to pay $25 to someone just for sending me a sales email with a link.

To my surprise...

The main man over at Neurohacker Collective, Daniel Schmachtenberger, called me up and did his best to address my objections to his product. He actually did a bullet-pointed write-up responding to every point I made which you can and should read (here) before trying Qualia. A lot of Entrepreneurs would try to use dastardly lawfare to get me to take down a video like the one above, but Daniel handled it diplomatically in a high-integrity way. This just about changes my mind on Qualia.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: qualia, nootropic stacks, premade stacks, biohacking channel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users