- - - - -

COVID-19 Solutions

coronavirus covid-19 action cure solution

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#121 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 01:53 AM

Coronavirus may be FAR deadlier than we think: The virus could kill up to 8-times more patients than official fatality estimates say

UC Berkeley researchers used data on the number of 'excess' deaths in Italy to estimate the likely fatality rate there. Based on that data they predict a fatality rate of 0.85 percent for Italy and 0.5% for New York City.

#122 Hip

• 2,396 posts

Posted 28 April 2020 - 01:55 AM

NHS chief says UK is investigating as a 'matter of urgency' after reports of children falling ill with inflammation syndrome possibly linked to coronavirus.

Symptoms appear linked to COVID-19 but some children test negative. The symptoms do not appear to be a separate illness but a rare progression. Children with the condition have been found to have swelling in their hearts.

#123 Florin

• 850 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:21 PM

Moved post here.

Edited by Florin, 30 April 2020 - 10:24 PM.

#124 Kimer Med

• 254 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 September 2020 - 02:42 AM

DRACO may be the solution. Good luck getting Todd Rider to say anything at all. (I invite you to try. See https://riderinstitute.org .) I get the sense that he's been beaten into a corner by risk-averse health authorities, or possibly even MIT itself. What a tragically wasted opportunity in the making.

It always struck me as odd how he's been essentially silent on the matter since shortly after failing to raise $100K for rat studies a few years back.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist here, in the sense that I don't think there's a secret deep state gang trying to silence him. I suspect he's being impeded for more obvious reasons, perhaps involving ordinary and expected FDA cease-and-desist orders.

I do not think the problem is fundamentally technological. DRACO is definitely worth a mention and brief overview in the proposed video. So too is his website, so we can flood him with pleas to speak up. Rider is brilliant. I can hardly imagine that the potential use for COVID19 has failed to cross his mind.

Kimer Med is developing a new broad-spectrum antiviral drug, based on DRACO. One of our early test targets will be SARS-CoV-2.

If you'd like to follow our progress, please consider joining us on our free email list:
https://kimermed.co.nz/landing

• Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus, covid-19, action, cure, solution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users