- - - - -

Bulgaria invented the ultimate coronavirus protection device

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,212 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:39 PM

Because of the spread of the coronavirus that is important. I even think, that this is the most imeportant news so far.

The Bulgarian Academy of Sciences anounced the successfull tests of a new filter for multiple usage. The filter sucessfully holds the coronavirus particles and is being desinfected sucessfully from the coronavirus after ironing the filter with steam.

The filter can be placed in all types of masks, and practically is eternal. I mean it will last until the end of the pandemy. It is also cheap and suitable for mass production.

Today I took my first several filters. I personally plan to place each in a cloth mask with a pocket. The cloth masks can be washed at 80 degrees celsium in a completely usual washing machine. Mine is with a build in dryer, that dries the laundry at 90C. Having on mind that the virus dies at 56C one wash and dry cycle is enough for the coronavirus to be destroyed. The filter simply will be pulled out and ironed on steam before the washing.

I personally plan placing other things behind the filter, even though it is scientifically proven to be enough.

This is the most significant prevention at that moment, and according to me together with the washing of the hands will be enough not only to stop the pandemic spread, but even to remove the virus from the face of Earth through profilaxy.

• Needs references x 2
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users