Best Book Reviews

books review alltime fiction non-fiction

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ocean

• 15 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:03 PM

Aloha Everyone,

I hope all is well. I wanted to start a thread where like minded people can come together and give book reviews. The longecity community has an eclectic group of individuals at whose knowledge Im often intrigued. I try to read a hundred books a year and often find it difficult to find good recommendations. Feel free to write a post, link to a video, or critique someones review. As for me i will do my best to give one per week. If anyone is interested, for some of my reviews I will be able to provide an accompanying audiobook via my dropbox. ( If you see **** at the bottom of my review PM me for the link )

Warm Mahalos

Book 1 Julian Jaynes - The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral mind

Edited by ocean, 01 June 2020 - 10:06 PM.

#2 ocean

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:09 PM

Book 2 

Julian Assange - when Google met Wikileaks

Book 3

Neil Postman - Technopoly

#3 Pour_la_Science

• 128 posts

Posted 02 June 2020 - 04:07 AM

Hi! I think it's a good idea to revive this Book club!

But as for me I don't like watching videos about book reviews. For a book lover, it's a bit antithetical... That's only my opinion.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 patriciafischer7

• 4 posts

Posted 24 September 2022 - 09:12 PM

I like this idea and I've been thinking about membership in such a club for a long time

#5 EdgarPike

• 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 07:05 AM

Book 2 

Book 3

Thanks for the book review, looking forward to reading it. Lately I've been interested in different genres and authors. And books for me are primarily a source of inspiration and a favorite hobby. 

Edited by EdgarPike, 27 September 2022 - 07:12 AM.

#6 EdgarPike

• 3 posts

Posted 02 October 2022 - 02:20 PM

Book 2 

Book 3

Thanks for the book review, looking forward to reading it. Lately I've been interested in different genres and authors. And books for me are primarily a source of inspiration and a favorite hobby. But now I don't have enough time for that, because I'm busy preparing nursing assignments. And examples have become my salvation in this https://graduateway....amples/nursing/ Thanks to the examples, I got a lot of fresh ideas and it inspired me to write.

Edited by EdgarPike, 02 October 2022 - 03:01 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: books, review, alltime, fiction, non-fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users