• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Nicola All good things…

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ImmInst

• Admin, Director robot
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 13 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

They say all good things must come to an end. I never bought into that, and at least in some cases, I like to think that good things turn into other good things. That’s what will soon happen to Rejuvenaction.

Soon enough, I will take Rejuvenaction down. I haven’t worked on it in ages and I never will again, but that doesn’t mean this blog is dead. It’s just turning into something else, and that way it’s going to get a new life.

Rejuvenaction is now a category of my new blog, Too Many Things. There are many more things that I’m interested in than just life extension, and I like the idea of having a space where I can share all these things—life extension included. There’s already a first life-extension post on tmnthngs. (Yes, that’s its official short name.)

Since tmnthngs will talks also about life extension, I think it might interest followers of Rejuvenaction, for some of its contents anyway. For the same reason, Rejuvenaction‘s facebook page will turn into Too Many Thing‘s facebook page. I thought it was only fair to let you know before I do it.

It was nice to see that, even though I didn’t touch RJ for years, it still gets a couple of tens of visits every day. Thank you to old and new readers for that; I hope to see you on tmnthngs!

View the full article
  • Well Written x 1

#2 Major Question

• 12 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:00 PM

Too bad about Rejuvenaction closing down, though at least it can be accessed via Internet Archive's Wayback Machine.

BTW, the first four letters in the official short name are the same as "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

#3 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 March 2021 - 11:36 AM

all bad things come to an end because everything evolves and eventually becomes better 

• Cheerful x 2
  • Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Major Question

• 12 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 02:07 AM

all bad things come to an end because everything evolves and eventually becomes better 

Sounds like optimism in a nutshell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users