Anti Aging Drip

drip

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy

• 66 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 07:24 AM

Hi All,

There are a few companies that are starting to do custom/commercial drips and formulas but they tend to target things like stress, detox, immunity, etc.

What should I investigate if I am looking for something to assist with anti-aging ?

Thanks,

-Timothy

#2 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 02:05 PM

Could you give us an example of what you mean by "drips"?

#3 Timothy

• Topic Starter
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 02:40 PM

Hi,

By drip I am referring to an IV Drip.  I have provided the below websites as examples.  They are provide IV drips which you can get in capsule form.

One could argue that they will likely be overcharging relative to what we would normally be willing to pay for a lifestyle change.

My question is what is worthwhile when it comes to anti-aging?

www.dripology.co
  • Persist
  • Immunity
  • Detox
  • Relax
  • Beauty
  • Hangover
  • Travel
  • Recover
  • Stress
  • Anti-Aging
  • Endure

thedriproom.com
  • Energy - B12, B5 and B6
  • Immunity - Vitamin C, Lysine and Zinc
  • Anti Aging - Vitamin C, Biotin, CoQ10 and Glutathione
  • Weight Loss - Vitamins and minerals help boost metabolism and suppress appetite. 3 fat burners and L Carnitine
  • Cleanse -  amino acids and electrolytes
  • Party - Rehydration with fluids, vitamins, anti-nausea, anti-inflammatory meds
  • Alkaline
  • Inflamation
  • Detox
  • Hydrogen Peroxide
  • Classic Myers

#4 pamojja

• 2,837 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 06:22 PM

Most natural substances are sufficiently absorbed the regular oral way the way nature intended it: providing daily supplies. Only if that route isn't working sufficiently, would the ridiculous higher prices be justified. Like real deficiencies where body-stores are replenished effectively and faster. But then one still can't expect miracles with even a couple of expensive drips.

To approach in a more targeted way, one first should know one's blood-chemistry over a period of time very well - the deficiencies and excesses as well - for not making things even worse.

In my own case finally found a GP who gave me IVs (charged insurance for administration) against my Mg-deficiency and severe muscle cramps. Only the Mg-ampoules paid for out of my own pocket (€ 17,- for 5 ampoules/IVs). During my vacation to India took my Mg-ampoules with me and found a doc charging in total IRS 300,- for administration of one IV, = € 3.75.

However, it took 6 almost monthly Mg-sulfate IVs just to stop the muscle-cramps. And after in total 22 IVs I'm still only half-way, in my deficient blood-levels back to normal. So in total I probably need at least 40 IVs, with such costly drip-services costing about $4000,- just to prevent earlier mortality of Mg-deficiency, before even starting to think of increasing anti-aging.

• Off-Topic x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users