- - - - -

nootropics making me agitated?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 truculentknight

• 30 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:29 AM

Hey,

If someone could help me out here, recently I've noticed myself becoming a little agitated and rude. I currently take:

Piracetam 1-2grams/day
ALCAR 1 gram
DMAE 100mg

Also note, that I'm a student. 20yrs old, about 135lbs. Anything would be helpful trying to solve this. Thankyou!

#2 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 12:56 PM

It does the exact same to me man, Im taking piracetam and centrophenoxine :) I think it might have something to do with how it makes you think faster, therefore making you more impatient when people are talking? It also makes my hearing more sensitive, so when people speak too loud it makes me angry

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 17 June 2006 - 03:57 PM

I think only DMAE/Centro/AGPC could lead to this. Piracetam shouldn't have such effects, it actually should be reverse. ALCAR is stimulant but not much of a brain stimulant like coffe so it shouldn't be the cause.
Are you taking other stimulants with this? Like coffe etc? This combo can potentiate it's effects

#4 Centurion

• 1,000 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 04:49 PM

I always thought piracetam without centro was a bad idea because it depleted your acetylcholine levels? I always have one centro for every two piracetam :)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 xanadu

• 1,917 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:20 PM

I suspect the alcar. I take piracetam and have no such effects but alcar is a potent stimulant to me and to many people. I would cut back to about 1/2 gm a day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users