• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Compound 7P - Potent neurogenic compound with implications for diabetic retinopathy and ampetahmine-related damage?

compound 7p nootropic neurotrophic amphetamine tbi retinopathy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Targz

• 38 posts

Posted 27 July 2020 - 03:56 AM

For those of you that are unaware, science.bio released a new nootropic compound called compound 7P. There is very little information about this compound and there is a complete lack of anecdotes relating to its effects. I was able to find this (https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/27007292/) article relating to its effects, where it showed potent stimulation of axon regeneration in vitro in cells isolated from the retina, cerebral cortex, and hippocampus, as well as in vivo effects on optic nerve regeneration. While the implications for this could be major in those with nerve damage and diabetic retinopathy, I'm quite interested in the effects of this compound on amphetamine abuse-induced brain damage, which involves degeneration of dopaminergic nerve terminals. Combination with, say, Selegiline could lead to immense improvement of neurocognitive function. Has anyone else been able to find any more information on this compound, or could those with more knowledge of chemistry try and guess at the bioavailability and BBB-penetrability of this compound? Is anyone affluent enough to try it with so little information about an effective ROA or dosage? I know someone with amphetamine abuse-related damage that would be willing to test out the compound if an ROA or dosage were determined, or if someone would purchase it, but not waste the money otherwise if it won't even cross the BBB, for example. So far it seems like there's only documented effects in cultured neurons or segments of optic nerve removed from mice (yikes!).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: compound 7p, nootropic, neurotrophic, amphetamine, tbi, retinopathy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users