Epitalon dosage & price

epitalon peptides

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fjulle

• 12 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:46 AM

Hey guys!

I have been started to feel my way around the peptide scene. I have tried Melanotan, GHK-cu, ipamorelin, CJC1295. Some have done what were expected and some didn't. But now I have been reading up on Epitalon which seem to be an amazing peptide and I will try it out in the next couple of days and would like to have som feedback from the community on this one.

First of dosing. The recommended dose seem to be from 1mg to 5mg. I will of course start in the lower end of that scale, maybe even lower. What do you guys think about the dosing?

But it seems very expensive. Even if you are going with the lower dosage it will get really expensive if you are doing this quite often. Maybe 20 days a month for example. That would set you back about 100$ per month. At least if I look at the places I know are supplying high quality peptides.

So how are you guys buying this? Do you buy it in bulk or what is the way forward with Epitalon?

Thanks in advance!

/Fjulle

#2 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 06 August 2020 - 09:22 AM

I don't believe Epitalon should be taken everyday. The Russian inventor recommends a cycle of epitalon (5-10 doses over 10-20 days) once to twice a year. I have no idea if this is optimal. 

When I've tried it in the past I've bought enough for a couple of cycles and frozen what I'm not going to use immediately. You mix the desiccated compound in an appropriate amount of bacteriostatic water and inject subcutaneously. If you've done other peptides I'm sure you'll know all this. 

#3 fjulle

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 August 2020 - 11:27 AM

Thanks!

I have also read about that cycle and were my first plan. Then I have listened to a couple of pods where they recommend using it more often at 1 mg per dose. I also read here that multiple people used 5 mg for a lot longer cycles. I will start with the 10 dose thing though since I only have enough for that.

Regarding the freezing stuff... Use that the recommendation or is it ok to have it in the refrigerator?

Cheers

/F

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 07 August 2020 - 10:05 AM

The problem for me with lower doses is more injections. Where did you hear 1 mg was better?

Best check with the manufacturer but the variety of epitalon I've bought allows freezing (prior to mixing of course). If you're using it over the next month I'd just refrigerate and mix a few days in advance as you go along.

Do you have any plans for testing to see the effect on telomeres or methylation?

#5 fjulle

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 August 2020 - 08:15 AM

Regarding the dosing I have read it some different places.

Here is one:

https://blog.daveasp...-fernandez-678/

The second one I have heard mentioning 1 mg is William Seeds from the Peptide Society.

Br,

/F

#6 yucca06

• 74 posts

Posted 12 August 2020 - 04:03 PM

You can use it 2x 100mg/year if you want to follow the Khavinson protocol (along with thymosin) so 10 days at 10mg or 20days at 5mg.

The other way is 1mg ED, all year long. The added benefit is better sleep.

Both ways are right, you can’t even notice the needle with a 0,3ml insulin syringe, so no worry at all with ED injections. I personnaly mix it with GHK-cu each morning.

About prices : if you’re from Europa, you can find the true stuff at a quite good price on the rupharma site (from Russia...).

#7 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 12 August 2020 - 05:15 PM

The other way is 1mg ED, all year long. The added benefit is better sleep.

Wow. I'd love to see the effect on telomeres if you did that! I did 2 rounds of 10mgx10 days and my 20% shortest telomeres increased by 1000 base pairs.

#8 fjulle

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:42 AM

Sorry for the late reply guys and many thanks for your answers.

For sure far better price at RUPharma. Couldn't send to Sweden though so if you have any other good site please let me know. I will also look into Khavinson protocol. Many thanks for that as well.

Have great day guys!

/F

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users