phosphatidylserine

phosphatidylserine vitamin d vitamin k

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:30 PM

Hmmmm.

Out of everything I’ve tried, my weird experience with vit D and phosphatidylserine are the two things that actually might be doing something for me.

NOTHING else works for my chronic fatigue, low libido, fluttering mood, a host of issues. Vitamin D is a very unique issue which I’m exploring in the other thread, but let’s talk about PS:
-one big issue for me is chronic tiredness, meaning, I wake up and don’t feel like I slept at all. I’m chronically sleepy; it’s like I never really awoke. PS solves this, oddly. Still working out the dose but it’s one of just a few things that actually makes me feel awake.
-libido. PS, other than the weird vit D vit K situation, is the only other thing on which I could achieve an erection at nonrandom times. Still getting used to it but there is something here.
-there are some hormonal effects, still working it out
-emotional flutter is much reduced

The product I’m taking (Jarrow PS) also has a weird vitamin E mix in it (god forbid we ever just got the straight supplement). I’ve ordered ND’s variation which is straight PS and going to test it in isolation.

Does anyone have a clue as to the possible mechanisms here?

Thanks.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phosphatidylserine, vitamin d, vitamin k

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users