- - - - -

Elysium Matter

elysium matter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TRUGAN

• 196 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 01:54 AM

I'm not sure how long Elysium Matter has been out. I just now learned of its existence. Does anyone have any experience with it and do you think its really better than plain b vitamins and omegas? I dont see anything on the forum search under "Matter" or  "Elysium Matter". Do you actually notice a difference in this product?  I take it that the Omegas are what they consider so much better and not the B vitamins.

#2 TRUGAN

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 02 September 2020 - 02:04 AM

Well, I guess they do brag on the B-vitamin part of it as well. B-vitamins supposedly work better with their omega formula.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 odder_sea

• 7 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 11:50 PM

Mediocre, and extraordinarily overpriced.

Basis was at least within the realm of value, especially once Chromadex stopped selling Niagen to other Mfgrs and jacked up the price to the moon, but with the emergence of lower cost NMN it's relevance is waning.

Matter is a cash grab in a fancy bottle with the patina of "clinical research" to justify its outlandish price.

The B complex is pathetically dosed, and uses the cheap, inactive forms that are underwhelming at best, and for those with a MTHFR mutation, may be counterproductive or even damaging. 

You'll get much better results ordering the b complex, choline/uridine, and DHA separately.

I'd pass.

• Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 TRUGAN

• Topic Starter
  • 196 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 10:06 PM

Mediocre, and extraordinarily overpriced.

Basis was at least within the realm of value, especially once Chromadex stopped selling Niagen to other Mfgrs and jacked up the price to the moon, but with the emergence of lower cost NMN it's relevance is waning.

Matter is a cash grab in a fancy bottle with the patina of "clinical research" to justify its outlandish price.

The B complex is pathetically dosed, and uses the cheap, inactive forms that are underwhelming at best, and for those with a MTHFR mutation, may be counterproductive or even damaging. 

You'll get much better results ordering the b complex, choline/uridine, and DHA separately.

I'd pass.

I think you're correct.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users