Stimulants are not working at all.

stimulants

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 darkstar2

• 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 01:54 PM

Hi .

I am strugglingwith my intenstinal problems - now I am on the stright I assume that now it will be ok.

When i am trying to change something in my intenstinal, i have a problems with my mind.

H. Pylori caused problem with insulin resistance and insufficient potassium .

Now it is ok., i am restoring potassium but still i have problems with concentration and the biggest problem anchedonia. .

I am probrammer and i loved to programming  but now it not interesting me at all.

I want to back but i do not know how.

I can additionaly say that to increase my motivation sometimes i used DLPA . I have never used it constantly, but after tritment Helicobacter Pylori by Pylera, DLPA not working at all, similar situation is with: cofee (now i am not using it because insulin resistance), green tea (it was very nice for me). I have used today phenylpiracetam one time 60mg but I only felt more body energy, and mayby iritation. All stimulats are working now for me as those previoues . I do not fill enything bisides iritation and mayby more body energy - body energy not mind energy. 

Somebody have some assumnptions ? 

My treatment:

Venlaflexine at morning 75mg

Agomelatine at night 20 mg.

• like x 1

#2 rodentman

• 208 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 05:55 PM

Not getting 'mental energy' from stimulants that had been effective in the past can happen for a variety of reasons, but the most common reason is tolerance.  Sometimes taking a few weeks off, and trying them again can help a bit.  Also, some people can keep their benefit by reducing the number of days per week they use them.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 06:31 PM

Thank you for answer but i understand how works stimulants. That i have wrote that i have never used it regularly. Problem has been shown after Pylera treatment. None of known stimulants are not working  only iritation: aderal (i have never used before, ), caffee i have been dringed sporadicaly - not working. DLPA i have been used it 3 months ago last time - not working. I fill only iritation if i overdose it. Yerba mate - after it i allways felt clarity . Now i fill nothing - only iritation after overdose.

#4 darkstar2

• Topic Starter
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 07:35 PM

Additionally, I can add that I am now filling up like someone holding my brain in hands and hugs him. I have problem with my short memory . My speed of thinking is not so good, but sometimes happen something strenge. When i eatting sometching , now asspecialy carbo it starting to being better but for while. It looks like i am eating to not enough sometching

Edited by darkstar2, 08 October 2020 - 07:40 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#5 ibtisam_midlet

• 105 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 05:25 PM

to restore your programing interest you need dopamine 2 agonist, you need to agonist D2 directly by any agonist, using re-uptake inhibitors, or releasing agent will let the tolerance to develop first in dopamine transporter, this will make the tolerance more strong, to gain the most effect from any receptor you need to interact with it directly , this doesn't mean tolerance will not develop at all, but it will need 9 month, tolerance over 10 years will not able to completely inhibit the effect of the dopamine agonist but it will decrease to to only 5-20%, and mostly it will stay life long.

unfortunately there is no much selective dopamine 2 agonist, but there Cabergoline which is strong one but he agonist dopamine 3 with the same affinity this might lead to hypersexuality and gambling addiction, overspending, impulsivity, eating disorder , try to search about selective dopamine 2 agonist first then if you don't find one try Cabergoline .

as for me i have genetic hypersensitive dopamine 2 receptors, so im a programmer also *-*, im always block D2 receptors bc they give me racing thought and ocd and extreme ability to enjoy complicated stuff like internet, programming, neuroscience etc..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stimulants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users