• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Which supplements do you take currently against atherosclerosis?

atherosclerosis

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ryukenden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2020 - 11:33 PM

I have a couple of questions 

1) I wonder which supplement you take currently against atherosclerosis.

I am taking 

Endothelial defence with Glisodin

Egcg

Nattokinase

Garlic

Vit K2 

Vit D at times

2) Which supplement you th8nk is best against atherosclerosis?

PS: I am aware of “reversing atherosclerosis thread” but like to focus on above two questions.

Thanks 

#2 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 11:03 PM

I take serrapeptase, garlic, vit d, k1 and k2, plus a lot of other good things like bromelian, vitamins a through e, and other herbs and spices. Also various life extension or health related items which may or may not impact atherosclerosis. Yet on a cat scan it showed calcification of the aorta. That is when I started the serrapeptase. I eat no meat only a little fish and try to eat healthy veggies and fruit, grains, etc. But, I still have that calcification whic showed again after a couple months of serrapeptase. 

I have no idea which is best, maybe all of them. Cyclodextrins have some nasty side effects so I'm staying away from thm.

• Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 ryukenden

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 December 2020 - 04:39 PM

I take serrapeptase, garlic, vit d, k1 and k2, plus a lot of other good things like bromelian, vitamins a through e, and other herbs and spices. Also various life extension or health related items which may or may not impact atherosclerosis. Yet on a cat scan it showed calcification of the aorta. That is when I started the serrapeptase. I eat no meat only a little fish and try to eat healthy veggies and fruit, grains, etc. But, I still have that calcification whic showed again after a couple months of serrapeptase. 

I have no idea which is best, maybe all of them. Cyclodextrins have some nasty side effects so I'm staying away from thm.

Thank you. I just ordered Natto-Serra from Doctor's Best.

Edited by ryukenden, 16 December 2020 - 04:40 PM.

#4 adamh

• 1,013 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 12:08 AM

Nattokinase is a good one too, I've heard. I should order some more. That one you take with food I think, the serrapeptase you take without food

#5 Neurocryo

• 53 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 03:20 AM

I take everything you take but I stopped nattokinase and actually feel better.  I suspect I was thinning my blood too much to the point where my bodies natural modulation of blood pressure was out of wack.  

This is the paper that turned me onto pterostilbene:  https://pubmed.ncbi....h.gov/31853271/.  I take it with grape seed extract to reduce the LDL elevation.  Works for me, there’s some other papers if you look pterostilbene up in pubmed.

#6 Grooovin1

• 145 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2023 - 11:18 PM

As a person who has injected over 3000 grams of Cyclodextrin.. I am just wondering what side effects are you talking about?

#7 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 January 2023 - 11:15 AM

As a person who has injected over 3000 grams of Cyclodextrin.. I am just wondering what side effects are you talking about?

Grooovin1, what has been your experience with it ,and have you found it to be helpful ?

Edited by Mr Spock, 28 January 2023 - 11:17 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#8 Neurocryo

• 53 posts

Posted 05 February 2024 - 02:33 AM

I take vit d/k.  Arterial protect by life extension (pycnogenol, and Gotu kola).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atherosclerosis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users