Supressed medical treatments

supressed science

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Rocket

• 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 December 2020 - 02:13 AM

How many of you believe in supressed medical science? I go back about 8 or 9 years to when Zicam's original nasal zinc formula was removed from market by lawyers. In the over 5 years myself, family and friends used it none of us ever had a cold last more than 2 or 3 days with maybe only 20% the punch of a regular cold. Now we are all back to getting colds that last 10 to 14 days like we used to suffer from. Now literally you can't go anyplace in the world and buy nasal zinc... Its literally been removed from every country on the planet.

Red rice yeast has been forced by the FDA to change its manufacturing process so that it no lingers lowers lipids....

The USA senate has been trying to little by little limit the type of supplements we are able to buy.

Bpc157 is a miracle drug for healing soft tissue injuries and its not even known by 99% of the doctors.

There are hardly any drugs on the market that actually cure anything.most drugs must be taken for life to supressed symptoms of issues often times at the expense of risking other health issues.

Otc antacids, the ones that work, were removed from the shelves last year.

Thousands of years ago human beings didn't suffer from tooth decay like we do today... But there's no research into reactivating those genes.

Edited by Rocket, 14 December 2020 - 02:15 AM.

• Agree x 2

#2 Danail Bulgaria

• 2,213 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:16 AM

I believe in supressed medical treatments and medical science as general, but in other direction.

I believe, that many valuable medical dissertations have been supressed in order not to be made concurence of liasions, and many dull and useless medical dissertations have been made in orde theese liasions to become professors.

Plus a mountain of fake science has been published in many reliable magaines only and only to be proven, that out drug or our device is the best in the world.

#3 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 01:27 PM

How many of you believe in supressed medical science?

It's not so much about supressed science, but more about investment strategies. Those with the highest return, which are overall chronic diseases never cured, have the highest returns.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 06:31 PM

It's not so much about supressed science, but more about investment strategies. Those with the highest return, which are overall chronic diseases never cured, have the highest returns.

I agree with this sentiment. There is a long history big companies in conjunction with obscenely wealthy elites/politicians suppressing information or products that are cheaper and better. The COVID pandemic is a perfect example. Simple, effective, cheap therapies have existed for months now (well-proven in RCT and observational studies) yet all we get is rushed vaccines worth hundreds of billions of dollars to the largest corporations and their political allies. I know many people who would say this does not occur by chance.

• Agree x 3

#5 Lifeandtimes

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 December 2020 - 07:16 AM

On 14 December 2020, the EU banned 32 supplements for Sale.

Here is some of the stand out supplements that were banned and no longer for sale from the brand Life Extension Europe:

Benfotiamine

Neuro-Mag (L-Threonate)

Bone Strength Formula

Sea Iodine
L-Methylfolate

Breast Health Formula

Acetyl-L Carnitine Arginate

Immune Senescence Protection (Cistanche, Reishi, Pu-erh Tea)

Optimised Carnitine

Super Carnosine

IMD - Intestinal Metal Detox

Detox Qube

Nanoemulisified HistaAid

Also in the Netherlands (see attached screenshot)

This is Codex Alimentarius in action. Sneaking in whilst everyone is looking the other way. As many of you will know this wicked agenda has been waiting in the wings for decades.

• Informative x 3

#6 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 15 December 2020 - 08:11 PM

Already last year LEF Europe adopted all its European vitamin B6 products to 20mg per daily dose. However, where you've got this new information? Can't see an attached screenshot to your post. Today Mega Benfothiamine still seems available (https://www.lifeexte...tarian-capsules)

#7 Rocket

• Topic Starter
  • 1,072 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2020 - 01:57 AM

On 14 December 2020, the EU banned 32 supplements for Sale.

Here is some of the stand out supplements that were banned and no longer for sale from the brand Life Extension Europe:

Benfotiamine
Neuro-Mag (L-Threonate)
Bone Strength Formula
Sea Iodine
L-Methylfolate
Breast Health Formula
Acetyl-L Carnitine Arginate
Immune Senescence Protection (Cistanche, Reishi, Pu-erh Tea)
Optimised Carnitine
Super Carnosine
IMD - Intestinal Metal Detox
Detox Qube
Nanoemulisified HistaAid

Also in the Netherlands (see attached screenshot)

This is Codex Alimentarius in action. Sneaking in whilst everyone is looking the other way. As many of you will know this wicked agenda has been waiting in the wings for decades.

Wow that is amazing.
My wife is a physician assistant which is between a doctor and a nurse but does everything docs do including diagnosis and prescribing meds. She and her colleagues including docs know nothing about alternative treatments... Only what the FDA has approved. She doesn't even believe me about how great bpc157 has been for me and my soft tissue injuries or even believe me that tudca lowered my liver enzymes to normal levels because they run a little high. But yet she tolerates my experiments
  • Informative x 1

#8 granmasutensil

• 56 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 09:49 AM

I mean when the Mayo clinic designs a vitamin C/common cold study to fail it makes you wonder. They used dosages too lower to even affect blood levels yet all the data for dosages needed to raise blood levels already exists. Either they are incompetent or this was a hit piece on vitamin C is what it looks like. Look at the history of iodine, basically two government salary researchers single handedly completely obliterated it's relevance and dosage requirements. It was even referenced in nutrient papers as a toxin a few times till researchers started questioning everything and doing new studies on it starting in the early 2000's. But ya those bans in the EU sure are insane. Folate? Carnosine(lol larges amounts are found in meat even...)? I would really like to hear how they try and defend such ridiculous bans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users