- - - - -

Piracetam erection reduction

alcar piracetam erectile dysfunction

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 experimenting

• 639 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 01:21 AM

Anyone know how to counter this side effect, it’s almost like libido is unchanged but erection quality gets destroyed.

Areas down there seem to shrivel up, as if blood flow is reduced or something. Possible calcium reduction?

Taking choline doesn’t seem to help, or so I think.

Would an antioxidant like ALCAR do it?

#2 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 12:22 AM

Bump

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 DaveX

• 82 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:39 PM

ALCAR isn't just an antioxidant, it has complex actions on the central nervous system. Like lithium or whatever have you (only that it's different, of course - and I'm not recommending lithium).

No idea what might be the reason for Piracetam doing that. Maybe nicotinic receptors (with downstream acetylcholine effects or whatever)? They are one of the receptor subtypes, aside from the main one, AMPA, which I know it influences.

#4 DaveX

• 82 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 09:21 PM

NALC or N-acetyl-l-cysteine is a more pure antioxidant and anti-inflammatory than ALCAR or acetyl-l-carnitine, which becomes involved in metabolism and receptors.

Sorry for double-post, I can't edit anymore.

Edited by DaveX, 28 May 2021 - 09:21 PM.

#5 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 11 June 2021 - 10:03 PM

NALC or N-acetyl-l-cysteine is a more pure antioxidant and anti-inflammatory than ALCAR or acetyl-l-carnitine, which becomes involved in metabolism and receptors.
Sorry for double-post, I can't edit anymore.

No worries thanks for response.

You’re right re AlCAR it’s a different drug altogether.

I’m just curious what might help this side effect. Anyone got anything?

Thanks

#6 experimenting

• Topic Starter
  • 639 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 03:56 PM

bump, anyone been able to solve this?

the effects are so profound on me, but i can't seem to solve this...rather unique issue. not sure what to pair it with, but if i could get this to work for me it would be pretty amazing. 

#7 pukaka

• 5 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 09:13 AM

It is wonderful to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot candy crush soda

#8 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 January 2022 - 05:14 AM

I think you could try something like Maca.

#9 Coffeee

• 192 posts

Posted 12 November 2022 - 06:53 PM

bump, anyone been able to solve this?

the effects are so profound on me, but i can't seem to solve this...rather unique issue. not sure what to pair it with, but if i could get this to work for me it would be pretty amazing. 

whats your status update ,my penis is dead from racetams, i need the solution. I have tried every supplement under the sun with no effective treatment thus far. its been 10 years.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#10 Khechari

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 February 2023 - 09:54 PM

Is there even a source for racetam powder these days?  All of my old suppliers have deleted it from their inventory..

P.S. try an No2 supplement

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alcar, piracetam, erectile dysfunction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users