• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Regarding the vaccines, I think this is a question we All should be asking as members of a longevity-promoting website.

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
1974 replies to this topic

#961 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 09:23 PM

LNP bio distribution data from Australia's TGA

"I think we can be certain this information was on Anthony Fauci's desk...Bear in mind all this was known before the vaccines were approved...I'm struggling for words."

• Good Point x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#962 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 09:31 PM

"I took all these senior scientist at their word.."

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#963 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 09:37 PM

So according to the report being cited as damning proof of horrible adverse effects, the actual serious adverse reaction rate is 3 in 100,000.

What's so frustrating is data like this can have such a wide variance

Original clinical trial showed 1 in 800 serious adverse events, and this was with an expensive highly purified shot. 

They never actually tested what was mass injected which was a much dirtier manufacturing process

https://brownstone.o...-vaccines-safe/

Edited by Gal220, 25 March 2023 - 10:08 PM.

• Good Point x 2

#964 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 10:25 PM

What's so frustrating is data like this can have such a wide variance

Original clinical trial showed 1 in 800 serious adverse events, and this was with an expensive highly purified shot. 

They never actually tested what was mass injected which was a much dirtier manufacturing process

Since the current data showing 0.03 serious adverse events per 1,000 vaccinations is post-marketing across a very large population of millions, and the original studies were at least 2 orders of magnitude smaller, we have to rely on the more recent population-wide figures and conclude that the smaller studies may have been under powered or had other issues causing the results to differ from what we actually see in the general population.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#965 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 25 March 2023 - 11:33 PM

The German health minister is claiming 1 in 10,000 serious adverse events(Much closer to the clinical trial results).  What is acceptable?

And no doubt, he is going with the most conservative number he can possibly get away with here.  He isn't exaggerating

"About a week ago, Germany's health minister, Karl Lauterbach, admitted on national television that the rate of severe adverse events for the covid vaccine, per government data, was 1 in 10,000."

https://youtu.be/653x0SpYd48?t=663 (timestamped)

Full video

• Informative x 2

#966 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 01:48 AM

It sure is interesting that we have members here who find it "pointless time wasting" that the information above was withheld(FOI and still some is blacked out) AND called rubbish by health agencies

All the while knowing they were lying, they had the studies in hand Jan 2021.

What's more disturbing to me is these are Pfizer documents, instead of 3rd party testing

Edited by Gal220, 26 March 2023 - 01:50 AM.

• Good Point x 3

#967 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 03:45 AM

Since the current data showing 0.03 serious adverse events per 1,000 vaccinations is post-marketing across a very large population of millions, and the original studies were at least 2 orders of magnitude smaller, we have to rely on the more recent population-wide figures and conclude that the smaller studies may have been under powered or had other issues causing the results to differ from what we actually see in the general population.

Bigger sample sizes are always preferred.

On the other hand, you have to believe that the people in the initial clinical trials were being considerably more closely followed than the people out in the wild receiving the vaccine once it was released.

For instance (I've told this story before around here) - my wife has a friend/former co-worker now retired. Early 70s. She took the first two shots back in Q1 of 2021. On one of those shots (think it was #2) she was admitted to the ER for chest pains and a suspected heart attack. No heart attack but she did have myocarditis.  This was like the 1st or 2nd day post jab.

She asked the attending physician whether the vaccination had anything to do with it and was told unequivocally that it did not. I highly suspect she did not make it into any database following adverse vaccine reactions.

So the reality is you have a much bigger sample group but almost certainly lower quality data. I have no idea as to what percentage of adverse reactions are that not reported once the vaccine was approved for mass release, but I'm pretty confident it's non-zero.

I took the first two "jabs" so I'm certainly on the side of rooting for there being no long term issues.

• Agree x 1

#968 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 09:19 AM

Professor Clancy responds to the TGA data from Australia

• Informative x 2

#969 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 09:33 AM

DNA contamination with the mRNA, far exceeding regulation limits.  Should be pulled if they can't clean it up(43:04 in video below)

https://twitter.com/...566930888601600

https://anandamide.s...izer-monovalent

Videos

https://rumble.com/v...pril-moss.html (start 16:52)

https://rumble.com/v...d-products.html

As he mentions, his methods can easily be duplicated

Edited by Gal220, 26 March 2023 - 09:38 AM.

• Informative x 2

#970 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 05:46 PM

When people quote sources they really ought to read them carefully. Or at least read the abstracts. The report mentioned is available here:

https://www.pei.de/S...icationFile&v=4

In the abstract it says:

So according to the report being cited as damning proof of horrible adverse effects, the actual serious adverse reaction rate is 3 in 100,000.

This sort of quoting of 2nd hand sources, like politically motivated bloggers and conspiracy theory tweets, is why I think we need a rule that primary sources only are allowed, and that they need to be scientific studies, not someone's opinion.

There were over 34,000 serious adverse side effects from the COVID injections in Germany. This is a fact. It was reported by the government. Is it impermissible to report facts now?

• Cheerful x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#971 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 26 March 2023 - 06:16 PM

Here is anther peer-reviewed study indicating blood clotting problems (cerebral venous thrombosis) associated with the COVID injections.

125 children were suspected killed by the Pfizer injection in Portugal according to this investigative report. This is disturbing because children have a very near-zero chance pf dying from COVID. Just a reminder, the US just approved a 4th COVID injection for kids and toddlers, something no other country in the world is doing (because they are not as incompetent and unethical as US "health" bureaucrats).

I no longer believe anything the CDC says about COVID. Nothing. They have been caught lying and hiding data on multiple occasions (this is a fact. The CDC has even admitted to lying). They are still hiding data that is normally publicly available. They had to be sued to release this recent treasure trove of data, showing they were anticipating an avalanche of reports of side effects and deaths from the COVID injections. Then it happened and they are pretending as if there is nothing going on. No side effects. No deaths. They can't even be bothered to request autopsies.

In a recent FOIA request, the CDC admitted that it doesn't even know how many people died "with COVID" or "from COVID". They say that the way they gather data in their system does not allow them to make a distinction. Leadership at the CDC needs to be fired, like yesterday,

The Expose has done a good job of combing through the ONS data. People in the UK who got the COVID injections comprise 92% of all COVID deaths in 2022. The un-injected had the lowest COVID mortality in 2022.

The scale of side effects and deaths from the COVID injections are being hidden from the world, for the most part. Doctors and nurses are barely even considering reporting injection deaths and side effects. One nurse got fired for reporting suspected side effects and deaths to VAERS. It is so bad in the US that one University Health center (UCSF) is banning their health practitioners from reporting suspected vax injuries and deaths to VAERS. Not only is this unethical, it is against Federal Law. They don't care.

Like I mentioned earlier, I am glad the rate of side effects and injuries from the COVID injections is low. I don't want to see some my family and friends dropping dead. However, I continue to get reports of side effects. One acquaintance recently reported severe tinnitus developing immediately after getting the booster. This side effect has been reported around the world (along with vision problems/blindness). It surely points toward an effect on the nervous system, probably in cases where the COVID injection substantially leaves the arm, creating autoimmune responses, including against the central nervous system.

• Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • Agree x 1

#972 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 29 March 2023 - 08:02 PM

Yet another review of COVID cases finds no association between SARS-CoV2 infection and myocarditis. The massive increase in myocarditis in the last two years appears to be from the COVID injections.

Months and years after most countries of the world decide that the harms of the COVID injections outweigh the benefits, the WHO is finally walking back their everyone-gets-injected-all-the-time stance. Even in Australia, they are no longer recommending the COVID injections for anyone under 65. The U.S seems to be the last country on earth promoting multiple COVID injections all the way down to toddlers. Why is that?

• Informative x 5
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#973 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 31 March 2023 - 05:46 PM

A poll by Rassmussen finds that citizens in the US know equally as many people who died of COVID as they know who (they suspected) died of the COVID injections. The thousands of young people who have "died suddenly" are not going unnoticed by the general public.

I don't think people realize the scale of the deception that is going on here. The US "health" bureaucrats/CDC and major hospital systems are ignoring and suppressing any and all discussion about COVID injection problems/deaths. Even in Italy, doctors are being suspended for even the mere suggestion of autopsies for suspected COVID vax deaths.

You know it is bad when Australia is not recommending the COVID injection for any healthy people under 65. The only reason they (and most countries in the world) have stopped recommending the COVID injections is because the harms OUTWEIGH the risks. There are plenty of data points showing a massive rise in death and disability in the most vaccinated countries. There are several peer-reviewed studies showing the injected people are MORE likely to catch COVID, MORE likely to infect others, and MORE likely to get sick. They are trying to hide the scale of this debacle by "changing their recommendations". They should be honest and ethical and tell everyone there are severe side effects for a lot of people and that it is not very effective. Most of our public "health" leaders have not been honest or ethical during the COVID panic.

Even the most ardent virulent COVID injection peddlers are soft-peddling backward on their recommendations.

You might recall that a short while ago, the US/UK governments and leaders at the CDC and FDA were pushing for vax mandates and vax passports. They wanted to take kids away from parents. They wanted to lock people up in camps. They were leading the charge to harass, fire, and destroy anyone who didn't want to take the vax. Social media was full of vicious trolls scolding everyone as "grandma killers" if they didn't get the vax.

Now they are all back-peddling about the safety and effectiveness of the vax. Don't expect any apologies.

• Good Point x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#974 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 03 April 2023 - 02:15 AM

Not sure how concerning this should be, but certainly vaccinating cattle is big winner for Pfizer/Moderna

"If mRNA “vaccines” used on animals are pseudouridine-stabilized, the meat+dairy products produced won’t be fit for human consumption— for reasons that should be obvious to manufacturers/regulators. If they’re not stabilized, decades of safety testing are still needed"

https://twitter.com/...629012420988928

• Informative x 1

#975 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 03 April 2023 - 05:09 PM

Not sure how concerning this should be, but certainly vaccinating cattle is big winner for Pfizer/Moderna

"If mRNA “vaccines” used on animals are pseudouridine-stabilized, the meat+dairy products produced won’t be fit for human consumption— for reasons that should be obvious to manufacturers/regulators. If they’re not stabilized, decades of safety testing are still needed"

https://twitter.com/...629012420988928

There are zero long-term studies on the safety of the mRNA genetic products. ALL (ALL) of the early animal trials failed. The human "trials" were rushed, sloppy, and they blew up the controls. I can't believe they are going to start injecting the food supply so soon, without out any long-term RCTs. What the heck is going on in the world?

• Agree x 2
  • Cheerful x 1

#976 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 06 April 2023 - 09:01 PM

Per usual, this COVID injection related death has been documented outside the US (the CDC and FDA have no interest in such cases). Japanese girl dies of multi-organ inflammation 2 days after taking the COVID injection. Just a reminder, young adults are at near zero risk of dying from COVID, a fact meticulously documented in dozens of peer-reviewed papers.

Edited by Mind, 07 April 2023 - 05:54 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#977 healthmysteries31

• 34 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 April 2023 - 09:57 AM

Per usual, this COVID injection related has been documented outside the US (the CDC and FDA have no interest in such cases). Japanese girl dies of multi-organ inflammation 2 days after taking the COVID injection. Just a reminder, young adults are at near zero risk of dying from COVID, a fact meticulously documented in dozens of peer-reviewed papers.

Human sacrifice rituals aren't new. This is becoming  a modern form of it. Complete with cultists and priests.

Waiting in line for booster number 5.

• Cheerful x 2
  • Agree x 1

#978 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 09 April 2023 - 01:21 PM

Now Switzerland, it appears (if this reporting is correct), is NOT recommending the COVID injection for anyone except in individual cases where the doctor deems it necessary.

Recall that there is hardly any country now recommending the COVID injections for people under 50, and especially not for young adults or kids.

Except the US

....because our health leaders and the current administration are utterly incompetent. Currently in the U.S., the COVID injections are being pushed on toddlers. Adults are being advised to get a 7th injection. Advertisements are running on TV, radio, print, online, social media, imploring all people to continue getting injected.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#979 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 14 April 2023 - 04:17 PM

A closer friend of (healthy) mine developed brain hemorrhaging after getting injected. Now this person has to get multiple injections per day to stay alive. Too many people I know have suffered weird illnesses after getting injected for me to ignore it. They are suffering maladies that were noted during the sloppy/fraudulent Pfizer trials. They are suffering similar side effects reported by many others around the world, who also suspect the COVID injections were the cause.

Meanwhile, a paper that estimated (a fairly low estimate) the mortality rate of the COVID injections might be retracted. No reason given. Similar to how the Cochrane Review is now being attacked.

• Informative x 2

#980 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 17 April 2023 - 09:43 PM

NIH seems to be refusing additional FOIA requests for conversations regarding the safety of the COVID injections (with respect to carcinogenesis)

Judicial watch is also plumbing for documents that seem to indicate secretive talks between the US/UK government about negative side effects from the COVID injections.

Other countries continue to compensate people who they think died or were injured by the COVID injections.

Also, it is not a conspiracy theory: some of the COVID injections are poor quality and contaminated - research out of Denmark.

As many predicted, public "health" agencies around the world are soft-peddling back from their tyrannical vaccination push over the last couple of years. They don't have the integrity or humility to admit their error, so they just quietly make the COVID injections "not available" - like in Australia.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#981 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 19 April 2023 - 05:20 PM

The NIH refusing to answer FOIA requests is unacceptable. They are supposed to be serving the interests of the American public and they must be transparent to do so. It is inconceivable that all 490 pages turned up by this man's FOIA request all contained proprietary trade secrets or financial information. As in that is simply not credible.

In fact, I'm unsure exactly how a vaccine would contain a trade secret. This isn't the formula for Coca Cola. Everything in those vaccines is under patent protection and therefore disclosed.

• Agree x 2

#982 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 12:34 PM

One thing for sure, you find a lot more logical and in-depth thinking about the COVID injections from the open-minded - so-called - "fringe" researchers and doctors. Vaccination is not black and white and there are a lot of non-specific effects usually ignored by big-pharma and government "health" authorities.

It turns out that Pfizer was not the only COVID injection maker not accurately reporting side effects and deaths during their trials. Moderna lied about their trial not finding any severe side effects.

US media is now literally running paid ads disguised as "news articles", promoting the technology behind the COVID injections. A real news organization would do their own investigation and write-up - not have the big-pharma company do it for them. Just a reminder that Moderna was a failing company with no products (because all of their mRNA trials in animals failed), until they were thrown a life-line by President Trump. If it wasn't for the COVID panic, Moderna would probably be bankrupt and gone from the business landscape. Because of the panic, they were able to push their untested (in humans) and failed technology upon the people of the world.

People around the world have seen how awful the COVID response was. They have seen the irrational and tyrannical push for forced vaccinations. They have seen all the lies from government "health" agencies. It is no surprise that people around the world are quickly growing ever more skeptical about vaccinations in general.

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Agree x 1

#983 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 23 April 2023 - 05:47 PM

Similar to how US "health" agencies have hidden data and lied about many aspects of the COVID panic and the COVID injections, they are very opaque about the vaccine injury compensation program. No one is quite sure how you apply or how many people are being compensated.

Dr. Walensky finally admits in public testimony that the COVID injections do not prevent transmission of the disease - saying the science evolved and now she knows that the injections do not prevent transmission. This was known in peer-reviewed research already TWO YEARS ago! This was known in the general public over 2 years ago as well. It is one of the main reasons why people stopped getting the injections - because they all got sick anyway.

• Good Point x 2

#984 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 07 May 2023 - 03:55 AM

Retinal injury from vaccination

https://t.co/b0R65Bz9Dr (source)

https://twitter.com/...234796527173632

https://twitter.com/...234584232411147

"Prolonged (12Ws) increased risk of retinal vascular occlusion (can cause blindness) in all ages.

2y risk is doubled with 1 additional case for every 300 (65+) & 1000 (18-64) vaccinated!

How long we’ll ignore the safety signals?"

Excess Deaths continue to be ignored, 22.1% above the five-year average.  From UK Office of National Statistics

https://twitter.com/...ed_query&f=live

Edited by Gal220, 07 May 2023 - 03:57 AM.

• Informative x 3

#985 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 18 May 2023 - 04:56 PM

Another paper analyzing myocarditis and COVID that should be retracted immediately. The author refuses to update data and did not disclose conflicts of interest (getting grants from Pfizer!).

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#986 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 06:01 PM

Considering that the COVID mRNA injections never made it through any legitimate human RCT trial, they were ALWAYS one giant experiment.

Now the same people who told everyone the gets the injections (OR ELSE!!!), are saying "The COVID injections are still just one giant experiment".

Once the Atlantic realized what their headline implied (the truth), they changed it....lol. National media outlets in the US are garbage.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#987 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 02:26 PM

We have just completed a 5 billion person phase 2 clinical trial. 

Which is staggering if you think about it.

I'll say again - it never made sense to me to use brand new never before deployed mRNA vaccine and do a highly abbreviated and accelerated trial before rolling out this vaccine to the world. The only rational I see for is is a couple of the big players wanted to move mRNA vaccines out of the lab where they had been languishing for two decades and saw the covid-19 pandemic as a perfect opportunity to do it.  mRNA was not the only game in town when it came to producing a covid-19 vaccine.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#988 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 03 June 2023 - 12:15 PM

The Cleveland Clinic study - which is peer reviewed and published - clearly shows that the more COVID injections one gets, the more likely they are to become ill with COVID and more likely to spread it to other people.

It is probably because the COVID injections are not really vaccines and produce immune tolerance instead of protection.

This is exactly the opposite of what everyone was told (and still being told) by the incompetent and unethical public "health" bureaucrats in the US/UK, along with the moronic national media in most countries.

Even if you are in the camp that the COVID injections are mostly harmless (despite overwhelming evidence of serious harms in some people), there can be no ethical/medical case made for injecting young healthy people (under 50). The risk from the injections far outweigh the benefits, as has been found in multiple peer-reviewed studies (which the NIH, CDC, and FDA continue to ignore).

• Agree x 2

#989 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 04 June 2023 - 05:12 PM

Nearly all of Germany is now a haven for anti-vax conspiracy nuts - the government just threw away 83 million doses of COVID mRNA injections. Almost no one is taking them - even though they are recommended.

Similar to Australia, where some of the COVID injections are "no longer available", the US has now removed thew EUA for one of the COVID injections. There are still multiple variants of SAR-CoV2 circulating around the world - you would think the US government would be pushing new boosters more than ever

Our public "health" bureaucrats don't have the honesty or the integrity to say that the COVID injections don't work very well. They don't stop transmission or infection between people. In fact, the more shots people get, THE MORE LIKELY they are to get COVID (peer-reviewed science). Plus there are numerous serious side effects occurring in some people.

• Agree x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • like x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#990 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 10 June 2023 - 01:37 PM

Starting to sort of regret my three Pfizer shots. I was adviced to take them by Finnish health care as I was in a risk-group because of certain health condition. I haven't experienced side effects that I could really point, but who knows what's going underneath.

• Agree x 4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users